Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer
Windsor is on a mission to bring "deepfake" technology out of the shadows and into productive mainstream use. We believe AI powered video editing will play an integral part in media, business and communities tomorrow - just like Photoshop does today.
Founded in 2021, Windsor has raised over $3 million from top-tier investors and has produced over 40 thousand augmented videos in under a year
At Windsor, machine learning is at the very heart of our technology stack. Windsor has a fantastic, specialized, set of data, and our Machine Learning engineers are responsible for using this data to produce the world’s best ML powered video generation software. Our ML team works across the technical stack: from feature engineering, to building and evaluating models over this data, to integrating into Windsor’s products. ML at Windsor is a varied and unique experience.
Removing barriers to using ML powered generation software is at the core of Windsor’s mission, and doing so requires effectively and efficiently improving our core models and pushing the limits of what can be done today. Machine learning engineers at Windsor are responsible for the mission-critical work of building and deploying the models that power the platform and enable us to send billions of videos to people across the globe.
- Design and deploy new models using advances in deep learning to iteratively improve Windsor’s business-critical models and systems.
- Design video and audio generation models for individuals using deep learning techniques.
- Design, train, and deploy improved models that generate tens of thousands of videos for Windsor customers.
- Build the next generation of model training and scoring infrastructure for video generation, in close collaboration with our infrastructure teams
- Architect and implement improvements to the training and inference infrastructure using any tool at your disposal (Ex. SageMaker, SpellML, Weights & Biases)
- Think of, and stay up to date with, new methods to create audio and video editing models
- Implement the newest transfer learning techniques using Windsor’s custom dataset to improve training times
- Imagine new feature ideas and design real-time data pipelines to incorporate them into our models
- Improve the way we evaluate and monitor our model and system performance
- Help grow the team by mentoring and interviewing other talented engineers that want to join Windsor
What we're looking for
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field (e.g. stats, physics, computer science) and some experience in software engineering in a production environment
- Experience designing and training machine learning models to solve critical business problems
- Knowledge about how to manipulate data to perform analysis, including querying data, defining metrics, or slicing and dicing data
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different teams and subject matter experts
- Pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Preferably some experience generative model creation, specifically audio or video generation.
- Ability to readily learn most technologies on-the-go, and never shy away from the unknown.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and ambitious environment with a high degree of autonomy.
Perks at Windsor
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- 15 day MTO (Minimum Time Off, enforced) with Unlimited PTO
- Professional development / Continued education reimbursement
- A minimum of one fully paid company off-site somewhere in the world per year
- Home office & technology reimbursement
- Ability to work remotely
Windsor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All employees and contractors of Windsor are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
“When in doubt, apply”