Performance Marketing Specialist
At UNest, we're helping parents build a better future for their children by democratizing access to simple, cost-effective financial solutions. We are transforming the way parents save for their kids by offering tax-advantaged investment plans and recruiting a team that is determined to make an impact. If you thrive in a fast-moving environment and want to make a difference in the world, UNest is the place for you.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist. This role will work closely with the Growth team at UNest to analyze and produce effective reporting across all digital growth channels including: Facebook, Google Ads, TikTok, Instagram and more. The ideal candidate can manipulate data to build insights in excel, show opportunities and help drive the strategy behind spend. You are naturally inquisitive, have strong problem-solving skills, and love new challenges. You are both analytical and creative, able to create tests that produce real results across our paid marketing channels.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn about the fundamentals of UNest and our vision
- Gain a deep understanding of product knowledge and how it directly impacts our customers
After this, your day-to-day will involve:
- Develop and execute new marketing campaigns and strategies for the UNest app.
- Monitor current ROI on marketing projects to judge the efficacy of current tactics, plan future strategies, and gauge campaign performance.
- Produce campaign blueprints, outlining each conversion channel, next step, automation, and in-person interaction.
- Provide excellent, compelling copy directed toward our audience.
- Improve current reporting processes.
- Work with the Content Team to oversee the production and optimization of website content and to audit existing content.
- Coordinate with our Marketing & SEO Strategist to ensure goals are aligned and both teams are producing positive returns.
- Working with the Product team to improve Conversion within the funnel.
- Meet with the marketing department weekly to provide updates on existing tasks, review performance data, plan for future projects, etc.
- Provide regular performance reports to the Head of Marketing.
Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of performance marketing experience
- Fintech experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with an MMP (Adjust, Appsflyer, Branch, etc..), Google Analytics,, iOS and Android App store metrics, highly preferred
- Strong analytical background with the ability to translate data into actionable takeaways
- Experience with A/B testing and the ability to create, manage and optimize tests across platforms
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and project management skills, with a proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects of varying complexities simultaneously
- High level of positive energy, drive, enthusiasm, and commitment; must be a self-starter with strong time management skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Possess the ability to learn, adapt, and process new information quickly
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Last Friday of every month is a company holiday
- Remote work
UNest is a mobile app that allows parents to set up and manage tax-advantaged savings plans. What used to take eight hours of time to research we put into five minutes. We’re backed by world-class investors (Anthos, Draper Dragon, The Artemis Fund, Unlock Ventures, Franklin Templeton, and Northwestern Mutual), have a team of industry veterans, and are growing quickly!
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
UNest believes diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental obligations that strengthen our team. We need a diverse, multi-disciplinary team to build a meaningful company and culture.