Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Sales Lead you will be a player/coach looking to take the next step in your career with individual contributions and the ability to lead a highly-visible team. You will have experience hunting for opportunities, developing consultative solutions, nurturing relationships, and closing deals. You’ll own the entire sales lifecycle, from following up with qualified inbound prospects to targeting outbound leads. You will work closely with our prospective customers to understand their business objectives and educate them on the solutions we offer. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback, as well as management for visibility and reporting.
Common candidate qualifications include:
- 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience, with strong technical aptitude
- Goal-oriented and competitive approach
- Articulate, concise communications both spoken and written
- Familiar with value-based selling, and at least one major sales methodology
- Ability to use listening and empathy to solve customer pain points
- Top-notch organizational and sales process skills
Nice to have would be:
- Experience selling into a specific function (HR, Marketing, Sales, Finance) of mid-market businesses
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders within an organization (IT, Finance, Operations, etc) and understanding how to navigate the sales cycle around this
- Familiarity with finance, economics or accounting
We’ve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, and you will spearhead our efforts to deepen the methods that bring new qualified potential customers, and invent new ones. This unusual opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
If you decide to work at Teampay, you’ll get benefits and perks like these:
- Healthcare premiums 100% covered for employees and 50% covered for dependents.
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- One Medical membership for all employees.
- FSA or HSA programs available.
- Pet Insurance for employee’s pets.
- Citibike membership for all employees.
- One time stipend for remote work setup.
- Fun and educational events for all employees, offered both virtually and in-person.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if you’d like to apply, please include a cover note and tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.