Customer Delight Specialist: Saturday - Wednesday PT Hours
** This is a remote role with specific working parameters! Must be available Saturday-Wednesday for Pacific timezone hours.**
- The fastest email experience in the world
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our enthusiasm doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit, and redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it's possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by IVP, and we welcomed Ajay Vashee to our board. Our prior financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcomed Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board.
This time, we're swinging beyond the fences and fundamentally rethinking how individuals and teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As a Customer Delight Specialist, you will join a small team that's reinventing how delightful customer interactions can be.
- Become Superhuman's most knowledgeable product expert
- Excite, educate, and encourage customers to make them brilliant at email
- Communicate with customers to solve their problems and improve their lives
- Be the voice of our customers, and evangelize internally for what they need
- Influence our product and growth strategy to further delight our customers
- Continually iterate and improve the efficacy and efficiency of the team and the entire customer experience
- Go above and beyond by creating bespoke moments of delight
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: You have 0-2+ years of experience in customer-facing roles, preferably with a technical software product.
- Communication: You understand tricky topics, both in writing and in person. You communicate clearly and with precision.
- Attention to Detail: You exercise astonishing attention for detail in everything that you do.
- Delight: You go the extra mile for your customers, and constantly find new ways to delight them.
- Fast Learner: You quickly learn new concepts, and you easily pick up new skills.
- Inquisitive: You are curious about your customers, and want to understand their needs.
- Determination: You love challenges and persist when problems become complex.
- Optimism: You find ways to move forward from challenges stronger and happier.
- Efficient: You move quickly and effectively, and always find ways to achieve more.
- Location: We're open to you joining us from a home office anywhere in North or South America.
The Delight Specialist role may span a range of experience and expertise. Through our interview process, we will review your background, local market data, and use a mix of technical and qualitative assessments to determine where you fall in our range. We will talk about compensation in our first conversation and be transparent throughout the process about which level we think is the best match for you in our organization.
Our starting salaries for this role range from $50,000 - $55,000. The salary range does not reflect total compensation, which includes base salary, benefits, and company stock options.
We are open to hiring for this role anywhere in North America. We take a locally informed approach to compensation, and our range is inclusive of starting salaries in different geographies.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 10 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Day and Winter Break.
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status