Product Marketing Manager, Growth
- The fastest email experience in the world
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
- Our customers get through their inboxes twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email, the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, and tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit and redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it’s possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by IVP, and we welcomed Ajay Vashee to our board. Our prior financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcomed Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board.
This time, we’re swinging beyond the fences and fundamentally rethinking how individuals and teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As a Product Marketing Manager, Growth you will be at the forefront of developing innovative strategies that drive customer acquisition, activation, feature adoption, and retention. Your role involves a deep dive into customer behavior, market trends, and product dynamics to create impactful marketing campaigns and growth initiatives. You will work hand-in-hand with our PM team and GTM teams to deeply understand our customers, their daily habits, their jobs to be done, and their challenges.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, how it functions, and how it delivers value to the different customers that depend on it
- Craft and execute growth strategies that accelerate user acquisition, improving activation rates, encouraging feature adoption, and enhancing customer retention
- Develop compelling messaging and positioning that highlights the unique value proposition of the product, specifically tailored to drive growth metrics
- Support our acquisition, content, and social teams with messaging that deeply resonates with our target audience
- Lead the planning and execution of product launches and campaigns that are specifically designed to drive growth
- Continuously test and refine growth tactics through A/B testing, experiments, and optimization strategies
- Support product teams with strong pre-build strategy and customer insights
- Support our Customer and Revenue team through enablement, content, and sales plays
- Evangelize the role of product marketing throughout the organization, supporting other cross-functional teams across both EPD and GTM
- Communicate effectively across teams to ensure alignment and shared understanding of objectives and initiatives
- Become an expert on our customers, representing their interests at internal planning and product strategy sessions
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: 3-6+ years of relevant experience, preferably as a PMM focused on growth at a product-led growth and/or B2B SaaS company.
- Excellent Communicator: You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and excel at making the complex seem simple.
- Data Driven: You use data to inform all your decisions, and when there is no data, you seek to create new ways to measure or quantify impact. You know how to define, measure, and manage funnel metrics.
- Skilled Collaborator: You excel at cross-functional collaboration and relationship building and can handle highly complex projects that impact multiple stakeholder groups.
- Growth mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and see effort as the path to mastery. You believe that you and others can always learn and grow.
- Ownership: You are a self-starter, accept full accountability for your domain, take the initiative to find solutions, and focus on what must be done to create success.
- Customer-first: You constantly place the customer at the core of your thinking, consistently ensuring that our efforts are focused on creating a remarkable and delightful experience for users AND prospects.
- Grit: You have courage, passion, and the ability to persevere towards challenging goals. You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and are agile enough to shift your focus to what is most important for our customers.
- Proactive positivity: You demonstrate care and awareness for how your actions and words make others feel. You find ways to move forward from challenges stronger and happier. You choose to interpret situations positively rather than negatively.
- Location: We're open to you joining us in our San Francisco office or from a home office anywhere in North America or South America.
SALARY INFO 💸
The Product Marketing Manager, Growth role spans a wide breadth of experience at Superhuman. Our compensation band reflects the potentially broad range of candidates and experience levels that we are open to hiring for this role.
Our starting salaries for this role range from $145,000 – $175,000. The salary range does not reflect total compensation, which includes base salary, benefits, and company stock options.
We are open to candidates in the US, Canada, or Latin America. We take a locally informed approach to non-US-based compensation and will be able to share ranges based on your country of residence.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 10 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Day and Winter Break.
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.