- The fastest email experience in the world
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inboxes twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit and redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it’s possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by IVP, and we welcomed Ajay Vashee to our board. Our prior financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcomed Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board.
This time, we’re swinging beyond the fences and fundamentally rethinking how individuals and teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As an Executive Ops Partner, you’ll enable and unlock focus and productivity for our President and CTO.
- Unlock focus and productivity for our President and CTO by managing their daily, weekly, and quarterly calendar, including:
- Understanding their priorities and ensuring their calendars reflect them;
- Driving the efficacy of meetings includes ensuring the right audience and pre-work; every meeting is tied to an outcome in writing.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to drive greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Partner with our Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) Leadership Team to drive our EPD Operating Cadence, including:
- Ensuring Operating Cadence is effectively calendared and rhythm is well-thought through to align with our Company Operating Cadence in partnership with our Head of Ops;
- Helping prep and drive EPD-specific culture rituals such as Monthly All Hands, Friday Wins, Hack Days, and Launch celebrations;
- Helping plan planning week with our EPD Heads and our Head of Operations.
- Partner across our Operations Team to create excellent and delightful in-person and virtual experiences, including:
- Work closely with our Recruiting Teams to ensure candidates can meet with our President and CTO quickly;
- Work closely with our People Team to ensure delightful experiences for employee milestones such as Anniversaries, Birthdays, and Promotions;
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Exec Ops Team to help drive Board Meetings, Company All Hands, and Celebrations.
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- 5+ years of experience supporting increasingly senior executives; and
- You have supported 2-3 Executives in fast-paced environments;
- You have worked on remote-first and hybrid teams scaling from ~100 employees to ~300 employees;
- You are tech savvy always looking for the best tool for the job, and learn new tools quickly. We use Superhuman for Email, Google Calendar + Akiflow for Calendaring, Slack for Chat, and Notion as our wiki.
- You have serious Calendar Management chops including deep experience, interest, and willingness to play Calendar tetris 😀
- You are great at prioritizing and comfortable making decisions including prioritizing leaders' time and making judgement calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities.
- You uphold Start-to-Finish ownership including acting with 100% responsibility for your outcomes as well as the outcomes of the company.
- You Bias towards action including taking rapid and decisive steps forward, even in the face of uncertainty, recognizing action is the catalyst for progress and growth.
- You are a great async communicator — communicating effectively across various mediums (especially slack, notion, and email), producing and consuming detailed written materials as needed without sacrificing speed, and responding quickly and thoughtfully to unblock others and speed things up.
- You don’t just keep the trains running — you make them run better and faster including strong organizational and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- You care deeply and challenge directly including giving and receiving candid feedback and pushing back when necessary regardless of level.
SALARY INFO 💸
The Executive Ops Partner role spans two internal levels and a wide breadth of experience at Superhuman. Our compensation band reflects the potentially broad range of candidates and experience levels that we are open to hiring for this role.
Our starting salaries for this role range from $100,000-120,000. The salary range does not reflect total compensation, which includes base salary, benefits, and company stock options.
We are looking for someone based in the Bay Area and able to come in at least once per week to help support Customer and Investor meetings.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, and 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3,000 per year towards your professional development.
- Free access to Calm and Taskhuman.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1,000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 13 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Days, Flexible Holidays, and a company-wide Winter Break.
- Generous parental, caregiver, healthcare, and compassionate leave policies.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.