Growth Marketing Lead
- The fastest email experience in the world
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit and redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it’s possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by IVP, and we welcomed Ajay Vashee to our board. Our prior financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcomed Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board.
This time, we’re swinging beyond the fences and fundamentally rethinking how individuals and teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As our Growth Marketing Lead, you will design, test, and scale new experiences that drive acquisition and expansion across our entire customer journey. You'll collaborate closely with marketing, product, analytics and customer teams to drive both individual and team seats by testing campaigns across our advertising campaigns, website, onboarding flows, customer communications and product surfaces. This role reports directly to our Head of Marketing.
Outcome #1 – Build and scale programs to drive individual user growth
- Drive individual self-serve acquisition across existing paid, organic and viral channels, including SEM, SEO and influencers
- Rapidly test and scale new channels to diversify user growth
- Design experiments to drive growth and improve conversion across our website, landing pages and social channels.
- Collaborate with Product and Content marketing to maximize the impact of product launches and customer-focused campaigns
Outcome #2 – Build a sustainable engine of growth by continually evaluating and prioritizing our investments in different channels
- Proactively deploy budget against our highest performing channels while designing experiments to expand into new channels
- Own our funnel metrics and collaborate closely with our analytics and finance teams to evaluate success based on CAC, LTV and ROAS
Outcome #3 – Improve team growth
- Collaborate with growth product teams to improve team creation and expansion across the customer journey
- Leverage product and firmographic signals to drive monetization and expansion of team accounts through lifecycle marketing
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- You have at least 7 years of experience in growth marketing, with particular experience driving growth for PLG SaaS organizations. Bonus points if you have worked on customer funnels with a mix of individual and team growth motions.
- You have a deep understanding of organic, paid and viral user funnels, with experience owning programs that directly drive self-serve acquisition.
- You have experience using a multitude of tactics to drive growth, including paid spend, email, website and landing pages, in-product prompts and virality campaigns.
- You have a passion for experimentation, and seek to ground any conclusion in real-word results and data.
- You have owned budgets, and are comfortable deploying spend to double-down in high-performing areas.
- Bias for Action: You act with urgency, prioritizing speed to value and proactively unblocking both yourself and those around you.
- Start to Finish Ownership: You accept full accountability and take initiative to find solutions to achieve results.
- Data Driven: You use data to inform all your decisions, and when there is no data, you seek to create new ways to measure or quantify impact. You know how to define, measure and manage funnel metrics.
- Excellent Written Communicator: You're able to distill complexity into clear and concise written communication. You proactively communicate with your cross functional stakeholders and excel at async communication.
- Strategic: You can run balanced strategies with both short and long-term investments.
- Grit: You persevere towards challenging goals which may take months or years
- Growth Mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and believe you and others can always grow.
SALARY INFO 💸
The Growth Marketing Lead role may span a range of experience and expertise. Through our interview process, we will review your background, local market data, and use a mix of assessments to determine where you fall in our range. Our starting salaries for this role range from $167,000 - $190,000. The salary range does not reflect total compensation, which includes base salary, benefits, and company stock options. We are open to hiring for this role anywhere in the US. We take a locally informed approach to compensation, and our range is inclusive of starting salaries in different geographies.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 13 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Days, Flexible Holidays and a company-wide Winter Break.
- Generous parental, caregiver, healthcare, and compassionate leave policies.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Free access to Calm and Taskhuman.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.