Executive Assistant (Pacific Time)
- The fastest email experience in the world
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit and redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it’s possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by IVP, and we welcomed Ajay Vashee to our board. Our prior financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcomed Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board.
This time, we’re swinging beyond the fences and fundamentally rethinking how individuals and teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As an Executive Assistant, you will empower our executive team to become more productive and focused, so they can do their best work.
- Support members of our executive team by understanding what's most important, triaging tasks, managing calendars, scheduling meetings, and tracking deadlines
- Manage appointments, time tracking, travel arrangements, and personal support for the CEO
- Manage complex calendars using Google Calendar including scheduling, vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations
- Attend weekly meetings, take notes, capture and circulate decisions and action items
- Facilitate communication between executives and employees, liaising with internal teams on various tasks and meeting coordination
- Help ensure executives are properly prepared for all meetings. Follow up and provide reminders on project deadlines and deliverables
- Partner on creating excellent and delightful in person and virtual experiences for company leadership, such as board meetings, executive offsites, planning meetings, and speaking engagements
- Assist with coordination for team meetings, all-hands meetings, and offsites
- Maintain and refine internal processes and systems
- Use a proactive approach when executing tasks and problem solving
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: 3-5+ years experience in an administrative role, supporting senior leadership, or similar progressive experience.
- Problem Solver: You take initiative to come up with solutions and drive execution. You don’t let ambiguity stop you from getting what’s most important done.
- Process Driven: You're able to bring order and structure to everything you do. You don't just keep the trains running on time, you speed them up. You have phenomenal time-management skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent Communicator: You're able to distill complexity into clear and concise messaging, and are great at working asynchronously across geography and time zones.
- Collaborator: You can influence and partner with a diverse team to achieve business results.
- Growth Mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and believe you and others can always grow.
- Ownership: You accept full accountability and take initiative to find solutions to achieve results.
- Proactive Positivity: You move on from challenges stronger and happier and bring care and intention to how your words and actions make others feel.
- Delightful Partner: You go out of your way to create an excellent working environment for those around you. Through your thoughtfulness and care, you build strong and trusting relationships, and people love to be on your team.
- Location: San Francisco or Pacific Time Zone based. If you are in the San Francisco area, you may be asked to come into the office occasionally, but we are also open to a remote role if you are in the Pacific Time Zone.
SALARY INFO 💸
The Executive Assistant may span a range of experience and expertise. Through our interview process, we will review your background, local market data, and use a mix of technical and qualitative assessments to determine where you fall in our range. We will talk about compensation in our first conversation and be transparent throughout the process about which level we think is the best match for you in our organization.
Our starting salaries for this role range from $90,000-110,000. The salary range does not reflect total compensation, which includes base salary, benefits, and company stock options.
Due to the nature of this role, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are in the Pacific Time Zone. If you are within commuting distance to downtown San Francisco, we ask that you be willing to come into our SoMa office 1-2 days a week and as needed for occasional events.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 13 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Days, Flexible Holidays and a company-wide Winter Break.
- Generous parental, caregiver, healthcare, and compassionate leave policies.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Free access to Calm and Taskhuman.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.