Chief of Staff
People & HR, Operations
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
About the Company:
Named a Forbes Fintech 50, Stronghold’s mission is to improve financial access by powering innovative payment and financial services solutions through our open APIs. We’ve been going deep to lay the underlying rails for modern payments and reach all customers with secure, transparent ways to move money.
We are seeking team players who can evolve with the company as we scale and add new products. We are a team of technologists and industry experts who take a data-driven and innovative approach to solving problems. We power possibilities for our customers by bringing the best talent together in an open and collaborative work environment that rewards curiosity and grit.
Stronghold is proud of its SF Bay Area and New Zealand roots and strives to build a diverse team to serve our ecosystem better while staying true to our core values. Our core values are to Be Self Aware, Have Good Judgment, Be Curious, Seek Innovation, Excellent Communication, High Impact, Be Bold, Be Selfless, Be Accountable, Be Honest, and Show Grit.
About the Role:
At Stronghold, we’ve experienced a strong period of growth as we increased efficiency and productivity. To continue this trajectory, we’re searching for a talented Chief of Staff to work closely with our CEO and executive team to streamline strategic initiatives, oversee and execute on a variety of programs/projects, and communicate with both internal and external.
What You'll Do
- Serve as liaison with CEO, senior leaders, and staff regarding company objectives, projects, and initiatives
- Oversee daily operations for the CEO in collaboration with senior managers and department leaders, and perform administrative tasks such as managing calendars, and generating correspondence
- Define new operational strategies by working with CEO on special projects
- Serve as a subject-matter expert, handling inquiries, developing action plans, and assisting with preparation and dissemination of communications
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in a business management or business operations role
- Previously reported directly to the CEO
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in business administration or similar field
- Experience in organizing across multiple teams and departments
- Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsVersatile abilities and extreme dedication to efficient productivity
- Experience in data analysis and budget management
- Consulting experience, with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in a project coordination roleNimble business mind, focused on developing creative solutions
- Strong project-reporting skills, with focus on interdepartmental communications
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Strong presentation skills (in creation of presentations and presenting itself)
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible Work Schedule: Getting the job done isn't always 9 to 5, determine your working hours so you get things done when it works for you and your family
- Stock Options: We offer stock options that align with your equity mindset so you can reach our personal financial goals. Have skin in the game and feel like an owner
- Health Care: We provide options for Health Care that have you and your family covered. From PPOs to HMOs we have something that will work for whatever stage of life you are in
- Hybrid Work Environment: We embrace the hybrid in-office and work-from-home culture
- Learning Credits: Curiosity and lifelong learning are core values at Stronghold. We want to provide you with the resources you need to continue to expand and grow as an individual
- Flexible Vacation: We offer flexible vacation so you can get the time-off you need that works for you
The base salary for this position is $160,000 - $205,000 while taking into consideration factors such as relevant experience, skillset and qualifications for the role, and location. Stronghold currently offers health benefits for eligible employees.
As an equal opportunity employer, Stronghold does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If, and as required by the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or any other applicable federal, state, or local law, Stronghold considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Stronghold also has an accommodation process to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees with disabilities. For more information or if you have a need, contact email@example.com.
**Visa sponsorship is not available at this time. Only applicants who do not require sponsorship will be considered.
See more open positions at Stronghold
Something looks off?