Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
We are looking to add a RFP Associate to the team who will be responsible for managing our Request for Proposals (RFP) process and coordinating with teams to ensure timely and professional submissions. This includes partnering with SmithRx’s Sales, Strategy, Legal, and Revenue teams to drive our RFP response process and make sure our responses conform to our internal processes and requirements.
As an RFP Associate, you will help drive growth and fulfill the needs of our business by participating in the presales process. In this role, you will coordinate with internal teams to generate professional RFP materials illustrating the SmithRx value proposition to potential clients, consultants, and benefit brokers.
The successful candidate will be a commercially-minded generalist who evidences a passion for improving business efficiency through effective project management.
What you will do:
- Work out of an RFP queue to ensure all submissions are made on time and to full completion of the requirements set by pharmacy consultants and brokers
- Track and manage the RFP status in Salesforce
- Develop playbooks for pharmacy consultants and brokers that require custom responses or modifications to SmithRx’s standard processes
- Communicate clearly to Sales when RFP materials are ready for submission and provide links to all submission materials with carefully crafted emails
- Collaborate with the Strategy, Revenue, and Sales teams to gather track down responses to RFP questions that aren’t readily available
- Ensure all key data from RFP submissions is recorded in Salesforce
- Continuously assess and enhance the efficiency of the RFP process, identifying areas for improvement and implementing streamlined workflows
- Stay informed about industry trends and RFP best practices to incorporate innovative approaches into the submission process
- Act as the primary point of contact for RFP-related inquiries, both internally and externally, providing clear and concise information to stakeholders
Professional RFP Submissions:
- Produce polished and professional RFP deliverables that align with company standards and showcase the organization's capabilities and strengths
- Ensure quality of deliverables through an audit/evaluation process
- Implement best practices in formatting, content organization, and presentation using Adobe, Excel, Word, Box, and Google Drive
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in project management and owning RFP processes and submissions
- Experience with Excel, Salesforce, Adobe, Box, and Google Suite required
- Ability to multitask across several work streams and work to firm deadlines
- Ability to collaborate constructively and positively with teammates and partners
- You are low ego and have a knack for working well with a wide range of people
- Prior experience with strongwriting skills to produce high-quality, accurate, and concise documents
- Experience in software, employee benefits, healthcare industries
- Finance, consulting, start-up or investment banking experience
What SmithRx Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Discretionary Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Well stocked kitchen in office locations
- Professional development and training opportunities