Knowledge & Content Manager
Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
SmithRx is looking for a Knowledge & Content Manager to join the company's Customer Success team to support the creation, delivery, and continuous improvement of our knowledge and content management system and assets.
As a Knowledge & Content Manager, you will drive the strategy, development and use of content, creation of quality standards, maintenance processes, and measurement of outcomes. The role requires someone who can drive results, while effectively collaborating with critical stakeholders such as Member Support, Patient Access, QA, training, and IT. The users of our knowledge base are at the heart of how we provide cost-savings and quality service to our members and clients. It is an exciting time at our company and this is a critical role.
What you will do:
- Develop a knowledge and content strategy that enables the business to meet the needs of members and clients
- Perform knowledge analysis and identify key requirements, deficiencies, deficiency causes, and action plans to address
- Establish content capabilities focused on need, relevancy, and timeliness of information
- Ensure site organizational structure and content provides sufficient consistency to maximize efficiency and ease of use
- Exceptional writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and plans at all levels in the organization
- Drive SME involvement in updating and maintaining knowledge-base content
- Build strong relationships with other teams to promote cross-functional initiatives and ensure the effective flow of information across teams
- Measure, track, and report metrics for content management that ensure accountability, effectiveness, and results and evaluate trends for continuous improvement
- Create and maintain custom workflows, fields, screen schemes, dashboards, permission schemes, and notification schemes to meet business needs
- Help guide and maintain the organization of data in Confluence
- Analyze, review, and document current Confluence functionality usage to determine potential areas of improvement
- Execute typical Confluence administration, including space management, user permissions, page templates, macros, and more
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of experience managing a knowledge program in a large technical support or customer support operation
- Healthcare and/or pharmacy industry experience preferred
- Experience administering Confluence and creating a content moderator dashboard
- Understanding of best practices in knowledge management in a service delivery organization
- Strong understanding of the role knowledge assets play in the performance and retention of high-quality talent
- Skills and knowledge in how to present content with great clarity, in a visually engaging way, and using compelling language
- Self-starter mentality: ability to make informed decisions, find creative approaches to difficult challenges, and deliver on commitments
- Execution-focused ethos - you are a solutions-oriented problem solver and efficiency driven
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced technology company
What SmithRx Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Discretionary Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Wellness benefits- Spring Health, Gympass, and Headspace
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Well stocked kitchen in office locations
- Professional development and training opportunities