People Operations Generalist
Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
The People Operations Generalist will thrive in the operational side of the People function and will assist with day-to-day tactical tasks within the People function.
This role will report to the People Operations Manager and partner with other members of the HR team on initiatives to support the Company’s overall business objectives. This is a hybrid role, requiring a minimum 2 days per week in office as needed.
What will you do:
- HR Operations: Enhance and help maintain HR programs/operations and processes to deliver a flawless employee experience:
- Provide administrative support in all aspects of HR Operations
- Monitor and triage HR inbox, handle all incoming HR mail
- Assist in process compliance with SmithRx policies and guidelines, HR programs, perks, and benefits
- Maintain digital files for employees and documents; ensure data integrity in HRIS and employee files
- Assist with HR operations logistics and compliance matters (i.e., maintain postings, mailings, reminders)
- Assist with payroll preparation related tasks including timesheet review/audit
- Serve as the first point of contact for all employee inquiries
- Recognizing gaps and opportunities in current processes, suggest/write new SOPS/policies
- HR Administration:
- Respond to and complete employment verification requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with immigration petitions/ matters
- Reporting and data management through HRIS system
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes in human resources, talent management and employment law
- Handle logistics related to new hires – orientation, I-9 verification, background checks, etc.
- Educating new hires on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations
- Partner with People Operations Manager to run a stellar employee onboarding program for our new hires through high-touch engagement that exemplifies SmithRx culture and values.
- Assist in the offboarding process for our employees – ensure equipment is returned, systems and platforms updated, and documentation saved, sending exit packages.
What will you bring to SmithRx:
- 4+ years of experience in HR operations/generalist roles.
- Being extremely detail oriented
- Familiarity with working in fast paced, start up environments
- Background in technology/healthcare companies preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficiency with Mac, MS Office Suite and G-Suite required
- Experience/ education exposure to data, reporting and analytics a plus
- Experience with Paylocity required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time manager skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- A ‘get it done’ creative attitude and an ability to seek out and implement novel solutions to meet a growing, dynamic, and ever-changing environment
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, be flexible, detail oriented and able to prioritize
What SmithRx Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Discretionary Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
Apply today! We'd love to meet you.