Commercial Strategy Analyst
Who we are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our Company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
The Revenue Operations team focuses on our most critical and strategic cross-company projects. This ranges from data-driven deep dives into our pricing strategy to key account reviews to getting in the weeds streamlining our business systems and processes.
We are looking to add a Revenue Operations Analyst to the team who will be responsible for a wide breadth of commercial projects. This includes partnering with Sales and Clinical to manage our deal review process, partnering with Legal and Finance to streamline our contracting processes, and working with Account Management and Implementations to improve our business processes and systems.
The successful candidate will be a commercially-minded generalist who evidences a passion for improving business efficiency through creative solutions and will be comfortable generating consensus decisions from multiple stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Shepherd deals through the sales cycle and internal approval processes while partnering with the appropriate cross-functional teams
- Analyze deals from a financial and key terms perspective while partnering with the Clinical team to ensure a thorough drug-level evaluation of deals
- Ensure opportunities are properly tracked in Salesforce, validating our systems against the signed contract
- Design and implement complex business and operational systems and processes
- Drive analysis and research to help inform our overall strategy and make the right growth decisions for SmithRx
- Contribute to operational process improvements to increase the effectiveness of SmithRx’s teams
- Partner directly with senior leaders and cross functional teams to accelerate progress, solve hard scaling initiatives, and incubate new approaches
- Effectively prioritize and manage additional ad-hoc requests and responsibilities
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience
- You have a consistent track record of excellence leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs with complex stakeholder mappings
- You have a proven track record of delivering exceptional, quantifiable business impact
- You have experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments
- You have a strong background leveraging Salesforce, DocuSign, Excel, Box, and other technology tools to drive operational efficiencies
- You are low ego and have a knack for working well with a wide range of people
- You excel in analytics and problem solving and are comfortable demonstrating these skills to external stakeholders
- Experience in a high growth technology company
- Experience in the healthcare space
- Finance, consulting, start-up or investment banking experience
- Familiarity with Confluence, DocuSign, Jira, Zapier, and other documentation and business process automation tools
What SmithRx Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Discretionary Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Wellness benefits- Spring Health, Gympass, and Headspace
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Well stocked kitchen in office locations
- Professional development and training opportunities