Senior Product Marketing Manager
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With over half a million members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it's hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
About This Role
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help build our marketing technology stack and scale our marketing impact via technology and automation. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the marketing team at a company with demonstrated growth velocity.
The core objective of this role is to identify, integrate, maintain, and optimize our marketing tech stack built on top of our Salesforce CRM. You will work closely with colleagues in marketing, sales and operations to optimize our lifecycle strategies, build an acquisition engine, enhance lead and data quality, and create consistent reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the selection and implementation of a marketing automation platform by helping to define use cases and necessary integrations (particularly with Salesforce)
- Additional working knowledge of paid media and website supporting tools is a bonus
- Implement and maintain processes and usage of martech stack
- Become an expert in all aspects of the MAP and ensure the marketing org using it to maximum advantage
Campaign Optimization and Support
- Support the marketing team in running campaigns and automation programs,
- Measuring and reporting on impact, identifying areas for improvement
- Be a strategic partner to all stakeholders including peers across the sales and marketing
- Consistently improve SmithRx's processes and playbooks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, business, or related field
- B2B Tech marketing experience with at least 5+ years of admin experience with Salesforce, working knowledge of Hubspot MarketingHub, ActiveCampaign or similar platform
- Adaptability to succeed in a fast-moving, fluid environment as one of the first marketing team members at SmithRx
- Strong analytical skills, able to draw insights and intelligence from marketing data.
- Ability to understand, assess, and implement lead nurturing, segmentation, personalisation, and other lead/customer management practices.
- A good understanding of database structure, data hygiene, analytics, and attribution.
- Demonstrated experience owning and running the governance of a marketing automation platform.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and bias for action to improve processes.
- San Francisco Bay Area, Salt Lake City or Dallas based candidates preferred.