Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
The Engineering team at SmithRx is developing the next-generation modern pharmacy benefits management (PBM) platform that will change how companies administer and manage pharmacy benefits. Our unified technology platform provides real-time actionable insights that drives cost savings, powers clinical services and results in a brilliant customer experience. A unified technology platform exists nowhere else in the pharmacy benefit ecosystem to programmatically solve widespread deficiencies. SmithRx delivers unmatched service quality and operational efficiencies that exceeds all industry standards.
As a Project Manager, you will play a key role in leveraging your Agile expertise to partner with technical development teams and business stakeholders in aligning business requirements into high quality technology outcomes to solve business problems and address customer needs. You help manage their technical specifications/user stories and ensure smooth and on time delivery of business critical projects.
What you will do:
- Requirements Management and Program Execution:
- Lead projects that improve day-to-day operations and support long-term strategy
- Employ superb written and meeting skills to quickly resolve discovered issues or bottlenecks
- Be the source of truth for project status and work to make overall progress clear
- Participate in software development team’s sprint ceremonies
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with business partners and support prioritizing business needs
- Convert complex business needs into actionable user stories, and ensure continued alignment with business and technology drivers
- Divide complicated projects into manageable parts and devise delivery plans
- Size, groom, and drive partner accountability related to user stories, projects, epics, and tasks in Jira
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Ensure successful adoption with the right amount of documentation and training for the current and future state of business processes
- Customer Focus & Value Proposition
- Ensure business requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Work alongside the engineering leadership team to establish and execute their technical programs
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in program/project management.
- Experience with program management for projects that span multiple teams in geographically disparate locations.
- Experience commercializing technical product launches and comfortable conversing on technical topics and products.
- Knowledge in security and privacy
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and Agile methodologies
- Experience working with engineering, non-engineering teams, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
What SmithRx Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Discretionary Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities