Sales Development Representative (Mandarin Speaker)
The Revi Mission 🚀
Revi offers businesses an in-store digital platform that allows businesses to build long-lasting relationships with their customers and allow consumers to digitally interact with any business they walk into. Our product is a beautifully designed in-store self-ordering system where consumers can buy, pay, get rewards, and much more. The data collected is leveraged to improve the ordering experience and attract new consumers. With a fresh round of funding in the bank from top Silicon Valley investors, we are ready to pursue a multi-billion dollar opportunity.
The Revi Role 👩💻 👨🏾💻
We are looking for a versatile, entrepreneurial and highly motivated B2B/SMB Sales Development Representative to join an incredible startup team. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for Revi, you will be responsible for developing and qualifying leads that you will then hand off to an Account Executive. You will be the first impression of our company to our potential partners and will be responsible for giving potential partners world-class service. You will maintain a thorough understanding of Revi’s products and services, as well as industry and customer needs in order to identify appropriate prospects and quickly establish effective contacts. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual who is extremely motivated, enthusiastic, and results-driven and who doesn't have a problem doing 100+ calls a day.
The Sales Representative will focus on developing and generating leads by cold calling through a customer list of local restaurants, coffee bars, cafes, and other food and beverage stores around the US. Attention to detail is a must and Salesforce experience is a plus. As an SDR, it will be critical for you to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior customer experience and that will allow for future product sales for Revi. We believe in upward mobility and will be looking for ways to continue to advance this team.
Please apply only if you meet the requirements below.
What You’ll do 👷🏾♂️👷🏼♀️
- Make 100 - 200 cold calls a day into restaurants, coffee bars, cafes, and other food and beverage stores in the United States
- Ability to get 15 qualified Demo Shows Per Month
- Articulate Revi's value proposition to decision-makers to determine buying interest
- Clearly articulate products and solutions with prospective partners to successfully manage and overcome any objections
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and quarterly goals
- Utilize Salesforce.com for pipeline reporting, developing prospective partner profiles, and documenting all sales-related activities
- Suggestively sell products and services that the customer may not have anticipated they will need
- Actively participate in all programs and procedures that drive sales
- Be aware of current promotional items and the correct pricing
- Represent the Revi’s brand with class and professionalism
- Any other duties that pertain to the sales department
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
What we expect you’ll bring to the role 😎
- 2-year sales experience (minimum)
- Minimum of 1-year experience making 100 - 200 cold calls a day
- Speak English & Mandarin fluently
- Professional, sales-driven individual
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in assessing customer needs
- Organized with good time management skills
- Strong desire to exceed sales/revenue goals
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining drive & focus
- Technology sales experience a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Must be able to make decisions with a high level of confidence
Technology sales experience a plus
Salesforce experience is a plus
A combination of the following would make your application stand out 🤩
You’ve been in a business in a related space
You understand the restaurant space or the small to medium business space
❤️ Heart - A team that is passionate about what they do, with a heart of giving back.
🔨 Impact - Being a versatile team player with an innovative mind and a firm backbone to make an impact on everything they touch.
🏆 Excellence - A team committed to excellence in all we do, with integrity and supreme service.
Perks and Benefits of Joining the Revi Team
Competitive salary, bonus
Excellent and comprehensive health plans (Medical, dental, vision, etc.)
Flexible Vacation Policy
Organized volunteer events to give back to our community
Off-sites, events, and happy hours
Salary: $70k -$100k