Reside Health is on a mission to bring the best healthcare to people - on their phones and in their local community. Our modern doctor’s offices integrate primary care, mental health, nutrition, and health coaching. You can access virtual services via our digital app, chat with us for concierge support, or visit us in person at our modern health centers located throughout New York City. We pride ourselves on high member engagement and a Net Promoter Score of 95+.
At Reside, you will be part of a world-class team of healthcare leaders, physicians, technologists who are truly passionate about building an accessible and delightful solution for everyday health. We’re a fast-growing venture-backed startup with lots of exciting opportunities for professional growth.
About the Role:
Reside Health is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist who is highly motivated and eager to talk to our current and prospective members to help navigate & book our services, confirm /schedule appointments with us, and drive membership sales.
This role requires someone who loves to talk to customers all day long! You will be responsible for helping people get exceptional healthcare with us, answering their questions, and sharing all the perks that Reside has to offer. You will have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with our customers, ensuring they’re making the most of their Reside experience. This is a full-time and in-person position at our practices located in Manhattan.
What You Will Do:
- Communicating with prospective and existing members to book services, confirm appointments, and collect relevant info prior to their visits via phone, email, and other services
- Welcoming all guests to our offices and checking in/checking out patients using our onboarding and EHR systems
- Detailing Reside Health's membership & its many benefits to new and existing members
- Actively selling the membership & service packages to prospective members
- Answering inbound communications related to membership, appointments, and insurance from not only patients, but also outside clinicians and practices, insurance providers, and others, with the goal being to quickly resolve their issues via phone, chat, and email
- Helping to navigate issues to our clinical, billing, or administrative departments if you are unable to assist and always follow up until resolution
- Verifying patient’s insurance eligibility to ensure timely and accurate billing processes
- Supporting in-office providers and operations team with ad hoc tasks
- Mastering our technology suite including, but not limited to Slack, G-suite, Zoom, RingCentral, our onboarding Software, and Electronic Medical Record System, in order to interact with team members and complete daily work
- Maintaining the look and feel of both patient and employee facing spaces, restocking supplies, and organization
- Prioritizing the needs of fellow staff and patients above all else
What you will need:
- At least 2+ years in medical office as front desk receptionist (primary care or urgent care experience highly preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to speak to new people and build a connection with them
- A knack for conducting customer outreach, identifying customers' needs, matching them to the right services, and selling our membership
- An exceptional ability to think on your feet and calmly & efficiently resolve customers’ issues
- Experience working in an industry where customer service & hospitality are the key to success
- Proficiency in computer technology such as typing, navigating the internet, and using multiple software systems simultaneously
- Analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Personal passion for health, fitness, and wellbeing is a plus!
You are a great fit for this role if you:
- Are enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly
- Are focused and organized, with a calm and professional demeanor
- Are open to new ideas, trying new things, and learning quickly
- Are results oriented with a bias towards action
- Operate with curiosity, empathy, and humility
Compensation & Benefits:
- $22-$23/ hr
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, vision, dental, 401k, PTO
- No weekends!
- Part of a fun, motivated, diverse and talented team driving towards a big vision
- Many growth opportunities, both personal and professional
A note about COVID 19:
We are building primarily in-person teams at our NYC headquarters and this role is hybrid. It will require some presence at our clinical practices on a weekly basis. We require proof of COVID 19 vaccination (+ booster) as we believe that is the best way to ensure everyone’s safety in our workplace.
We see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength, critical for excellent patient care, and an asset for innovation. We highly value diverse perspectives and individuals seeking employment will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.