Clinic Practice Manager - Finance Manager
Reside Health is on a mission to bring the best healthcare to people - virtually and in their local community. We are a membership - based practice that integrates primary care/ urgent care, mental health, nutrition, and health coaching. You can access virtual services via our digital app, chat with us for concierge support and care navigation, or visit us in person at our modern health centers located throughout New York City. We have top notch clinicians and we are proud to have an industry leading NPS and exceptional clinical quality.
At Reside, you will be part of a world-class team of healthcare leaders, physicians, technologists who are truly passionate about delivering an accessible and delightful solution for everyday health. We’re a fast-growing startup with lots of exciting opportunities for professional growth.
About the Role:
Reside Health is looking for a Practice Manager, who is highly motivated and eager to run & grow our practices.
The Practice Manager will be an important leader in our organization.The role requires someone who is highly analytical, data-driven, organized, and effective in partnering with clinical staff - physicians, PAs/ NPs, and medical assistants. You will oversee provider scheduling/ staffing, billing operations, and site level P&L for 3 practices. You will be responsible for ensuring a best-in-class patient experience, seamless operational workflows, and clinical staff satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate and standardize clinic operations to ensure excellent patient service, smooth day-to-day operations, and top-notch clinical quality
- Manage clinical staff schedules, ensuring we are optimally staffed to service new patients and enable access for existing patients
- Be the expert in RCM, ensuring billing processes are executed efficiently (we bill commercial plans, currently not Medicare or Medicaid)
- Drive membership conversions in our practices (ie, patient sign ups for membership)
- Own clinical site revenue growth and profitability (P&L ownership) at 3 sites
- Run analytics from our EMR (Athena) and report on KPIs related to: patient acquisition, conversion to membership, utilization of services, appointment availability/ scheduling optimization, clinical quality, and practice financials.
- Lead initiatives to deliver against those KPI goals
- Provide the executive leadership team with insights into key growth & optimization opportunities
- Be an ambassador in the local community, building relationships with other healthcare providers, social/ community organizations, etc.
- Support and contribute to on-the-ground marketing initiatives
What you will need:
- 3 + years of experience in clinical practice management, ideally in primary care
- Bachelor degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Deep knowledge of Athena - both the clinical and admin side
- Deep knowledge of RCM
- Expertise in data analysis (advanced Excel skills required; SQL and experience with Tableau, Looker, etc is a nice-to-have)
- Experience in clinical site P&L management
- A problem-solving orientation and eagerness to identify process gaps and implement practical solutions to drive measurable results
You are a great fit for this role if you:
- Are enthusiastic, personable and friendly
- Are flexible and radiate positive energy
- Have impeccable judgment and maturity
- Are confident, take initiative, and drive results
- Are extremely detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Have exceptional communication and people- management skills
- Are a quick learner
- Have the ability to think on your feet and calmly & efficiently resolve issues for both staff and patients
- Operate with curiosity, empathy, and humility
- Thrive in fast- paced environments where prioritization and multitasking are required
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary: $80k- $120k based on level of experience
- Incentive bonus based on site revenue and profitability
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, vision, dental, 401k, PTO
- Free membership to Reside Health for you and your family
- Part of a fun, motivated, diverse and talented team driving towards a big vision
- Many growth opportunities, both personal and professional
If you are excited about our company & would like to learn more about this role, we’d love to chat with you! Please provide us your contact info below.
A note about COVID 19:
We are building primarily in-person teams at our NYC headquarters and this role will require significant presence at our clinical practices. We require proof of COVID 19 vaccination (+ booster) as we believe that is the best way to ensure everyone’s safety in our workplace.
We see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength, critical for excellent patient care, and an asset for innovation. We highly value diverse perspectives and individuals seeking employment will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?