Technical Co-Founder (Founding Engineer)
Our company & mission
Reside Health is a health & wellness startup based in New York City. We are on a mission to bring the best healthcare to people integrated into their workplace. Offering primary care both in-person and virtually, while expanding into the mental health, nutrition, and general wellness space. Re-imagining the doctor’s office with a laser focus on patient experience, combining healthcare expertise, technology, and empathy. Our model combines expert and coordinated care across primary care and multiple specialties, modern technology, and a personalized patient experience.
The ideal candidate
- Motivated by the challenge of both setting a technical vision for a company and rolling up your sleeves as a hands-on engineer
- Strong experience in managing infrastructure as code, preferable in an AWS environment
- Comfort level managing internal and external APIs
- Understands technical and strategic tradeoffs and can articulate those to non-Engineers
- 5+ years recent experience in a Software Engineering role
- Background working in the Healthcare/Healthtech industry
- Determine technical vision while working closely with CEO and Head of Product
- Shore up technical infrastructure - you will have an opportunity to evaluate and make recommendations on both existing and future tools
- Optimize data layer and analytics
- Creation of relevant dashboards
Current tech stack
- Infrastructure: AWS Lambda, S3, API Gateway, EventBridge, Cloudwatch, Sentry, Terraform
- Core frameworks: Docker, Apollo GraphQL, Jest, NodeJS
- APIs: LaunchDarkly, Contentful, Auth0, SendGrid, Stripe, Twilio, Athena
- Analytics: Snowflake, PostHog
We see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength, critical for excellent patient care, and an asset for innovation. We highly value diverse perspectives and individuals seeking employment will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?