Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Rad AI is the fastest growing radiologist-led AI company. In addition to winning the 2021 award for “Best New Radiology Vendor” and 2023 award for "Best New Radiology Software" from AuntMinnie, Rad AI ended 2021 by closing a $25M Series A round of investment and being named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150 - List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups. Rad AI continued the momentum by being recognized as 2022 CB Insights AI 100 - Most Promising AI Companies.
Why Join Us: We’re seeking an experienced Principal Full Stack Engineer to join our team! We're seeking a motivated and mission driven and experienced full stack engineering teammate to come onboard and work alongside our platform team in delivering effortless software to physicians in order to drastically improve clinical outcomes and ultimately save patient lives. This would be a great chance to come on board at an early stage (~95 employees) and make a direct and substantial impact to our current and future of our roadmap.
- Report directly into the VP of Engineering, advising and driving the technical strategy and direction of all four products of Rad AI
- Serve as technical mentor and role model for the Engineering org, fostering a culture of excellence
- Develop cutting-edge innovations with industry-level impact on the business and anticipate future technological opportunities
- Work closely across product, platform, infra, and ML teams to mobilize the organization to drive innovation and business value
- Creates an inclusive environment to promote open communication from diverse perspectives
- Proven experience as a principal engineer leading a large technical organization or similar role in a technology company
- Deep technical expertise and thought leadership to help innovation and best practices
- Experience in Python or a similar scripting language, familiarity with open source tooling
- Sets standard for architecture best practices across engineering
- Designed and built large highly complex technical projects and products
Rad AI offers a variety of benefits, including:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
HSA (with employer match), FSA, & DCFSA
11 paid company holidays
Location-flexibility (remote-first company!)
Flexible PTO policy
Annual company-wide offsite
Periodic team offsites
Annual equipment stipend
Company sponsored co-working space benefit
Founded in 2018 by the youngest radiologist in US history, Rad AI has seen rapid adoption of its AI platform, and is already in use at 7 of the 10 largest private radiology practices in the US. Rad AI uses large language models and state-of-the-art machine learning / generative AI to streamline repetitive tasks for radiologists, which yields substantial time savings, alleviates burnout, and creates more time to focus on patient care. Its first product, Rad AI Omni, saves radiologists an average of 60 minutes per day, and helps achieve up to 20% time savings per report.
Come join our world-class team as we build and deploy AI solutions that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. Our team is mission-driven and focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Rad AI, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.