VP of Finance
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Rad AI is the fastest growing radiologist-led AI company. In addition to winning the 2021 award for “Best New Radiology Vendor” and 2023 award for "Best New Radiology Software" from AuntMinnie, Rad AI ended 2021 by closing a $25M Series A round of investment and being named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150 - List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups. Rad AI continued the momentum by being recognized as 2022 CB Insights AI 100 - Most Promising AI Companies.
Founded in 2018 by the youngest radiologist in US history, Rad AI has seen rapid adoption of its AI platform, and is already in use at 7 of the 10 largest private radiology practices in the US. Rad AI uses large language models and state-of-the-art machine learning / generative AI to streamline repetitive tasks for radiologists, which yields substantial time savings, alleviates burnout, and creates more time to focus on patient care. Its first product, Rad AI Omni, saves radiologists an average of 60 minutes per day, and helps achieve up to 20% time savings per report.
Come join our world-class team as we build and deploy AI solutions that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives!
Why we're hiring for this role:
We are seeking our first VP of Finance who brings with them strong experience leading finance at prior fast growing startups. This is a key hire for the team that will report to our Co-Founder and CEO and help guide us through our next stages of growth. This role will involve the ownership of Finance as well as serve as a strategic partner to our leadership team and work with the CEO directly on forward thinking company initiatives.
This is what you'll do:
- Identify opportunities and build scalable solutions that will grow our business and market share
- Build out the Finance organization to drive strong planning, accounting, and other strategic processes
- Align the goals and vision of all aspects of the business from a data & finance perspective while ensuring we hit critical KPIs
- Partner with our leadership team to scale the business consistently and establish budgets to boost efficiency, growth, and profitability
- Manage new and existing strategic initiatives such as fundraising, commission planning, pricing and packaging, etc.
This is what you'll need:
- Experience leading finance at a high growth startup or growing tech environment
- Track record of success in building finance teams and processes and an ability to work through ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate new product opportunities by bringing internal stakeholders and existing and new partners together
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner when needed
- Highly analytical and rigorous in driving decisions with data
- Proven capabilities in evaluating operational gaps and weaknesses and implementing solutions
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Rad AI, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.