Senior .Net Software Engineer
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Rad AI is the fastest growing radiologist-led AI company on the market. In addition to winning the 2021 award for “Best New Radiology Vendor” from AuntMinnie, Rad AI ended the year by closing a $25M Series A round and being named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150 - List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups. Rad AI continued the momentum by being recognized as 2022 CB Insights AI 100 - Most Promising AI Companies.
Why we’re hiring for this role: As part of our exciting growth we’re seeking a Senior .Net Software Engineer to come on board and continue to help us scale our infrastructure and systems. We’re looking for someone motivated to join at our impactful stage, while working alongside our various Engineering teams.
This is what you’ll do:
- Work with .Net, SQL Server, and AWS tooling.
- Establish new engineering standards, tools and processes.
- Work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Frontend, Platform, Security, etc.) to iterate on new features within our products.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems, particularly at large scale, and a demonstrated ability to diagnose and prevent these problems.
This what you'll need:
- 5+ years of general software programming experience with C#/.Net framework.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of SOLID Principles.
- Previous experience building scalable enterprise web applications. Have previous experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools such as Github Actions.
- Hands-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS (preferable) or GCP.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving diverse stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- High level of autonomy and responsibility, and think of yourself as entrepreneurial, proactive and self-driven.
This would be nice to have:
- Experience using container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, docker compose, etc.)
- Networking experience (troubleshooting Windows Firewall, VPN, etc.)
- Windows server experience.
- Experience working with other functional programming languages such as Typescript, Python, etc.
- Experience working at an early stage startup.
Founded in 2018 by the youngest radiologist in US history, Rad AI has seen rapid adoption of its AI platform, and is already in use at 7 of the 10 largest private radiology practices in the US. Rad AI uses large language models and state-of-the-art machine learning / generative AI to streamline repetitive tasks for radiologists, which yields substantial time savings, alleviates burnout, and creates more time to focus on patient care. Its first product, Rad AI Omni, saves radiologists an average of 60 minutes per day, and helps achieve up to 20% time savings per report.
Come join our world-class team as we build and deploy AI solutions that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. Our team is mission-driven and focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!