People & HR
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
Rad AI is the fastest growing radiologist-led AI company. In addition to winning the 2021 award for “Best New Radiology Vendor” from AuntMinnie, Rad AI ended 2021 by closing a $25M Series A round of investment and being named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150 - List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups. Rad AI continued the momentum by being recognized as 2022 CB Insights AI 100 - Most Promising AI Companies.
Founded in 2018 by the youngest radiologist in US history, Rad AI has seen rapid adoption of its AI platform, and is already in use at 7 of the 10 largest private radiology practices in the US. Rad AI uses large language models and state-of-the-art machine learning / generative AI to streamline repetitive tasks for radiologists, which yields substantial time savings, alleviates burnout, and creates more time to focus on patient care. Its first product, Rad AI Omni, saves radiologists an average of 60 minutes per day, and helps achieve up to 20% time savings per report.
Come join our world-class team as we build and deploy AI solutions that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives!
Why we're hiring for this role:
We are seeking an energetic and experienced recruiting lead to join our growing team and take on the day to day operations of our recruiting organization during a time of massive client growth and team expansion at Rad AI. This will be a hands-on role running multiple key searches while also serving as a mentor to the supporting team members. This role would also focus on ensuring Rad AI builds scalable recruiting processes and procedures for our growth plans in the year ahead! This would be a replacement role for our current Talent leader who is moving into a new strategic role within the company and would report into our VP of Finance and Operations.
This is what you'll do:
- Day to day management of the operations of our small but growing recruiting team
- Strategize with the recruiting team and others in delivering scalable team performance metrics and recruiting processes
- Collaborate with our Senior Technical Recruiter in driving a high volume of key hires for our engineering and business teams
- Continually improve our processes to deliver the best possible candidate experiences and win top talent
- Serve as a passionate advocate for Rad AI and own recruiting searches while also mentoring and collaborating with supporting recruiting team members
- Full cycle recruitment; identify and source high quality and high volume of candidates for critical open roles at Rad AI in a timely manner
This what you'll need:
- 8+ years of successful full cycle recruiting experience within a high growth environment, ideally within startups
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- 2 + years minimum of direct recruiting management experience
- Team mentoring / management experience leading teams of 3 +
- Think creatively and operate with a high sense of urgency and high attention to detail
- Passionate about our mission at Rad AI and excited to share that passion with our candidates
- Professional demeanor and a positive attitude
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Rad AI, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.