Enterprise Account Executive
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be the face of our product to new customers by helping to guide them in improving their workplace
- You’ll build our relationships and community to a diverse set of industries, customers, and workforces
- Create and refine systems and processes to assist in optimizing processes for prospecting and solution development
- Manage and support the performance and development of your team members - help them grow into experts in the field
- Partner with Marketing on thought leadership opportunities and in field activities (e.g. blogs, events, conferences)
- Establish strong partnerships with CS, Product and cross-functional teams to grow Praxis Labs
- Articulate and create Praxis Lab’s business value through engaging executive level presentations
- 5+ years of experience selling and closing SaaS technology or other business applications to large enterprises.
- Experience selling to C-level executives and preferably having an understanding of the HR or L&D landscape and existing challenges and solutions.
- Ability to define and execute the entire sales lifecycle, and preferably familiar with Command of the Message or other value selling methodologies.
- Ability to prioritize and discover new opportunities within customer and new logo accounts.
- Cares deeply about diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice and is a conscious and inclusive leader comfortable talking about DEIJ topics
- Lives Praxis Labs values of being vocal (clear communicator), being generous (with time, with feedback), be praxis (data driven), be brave (unafraid to try and fail), and be open-minded (seeks out diverse perspectives), and be curious (asks questions, seeks to learn)
- Is comfortable and not easily overwhelmed in a fast-paced role and mission-driven environment
The pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $250,000 - $310,000 (salary+commission). However, the base pay offered may vary depending on multiple factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, market factors, location, and business need.
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a diverse, interesting, caring and inclusive group of folks
- Fully Remote; #workfromanywhere
- We offer competitive compensation, employer paid health, medical and dental benefits
- 401k with employer match
- We believe everyone is an owner in the company, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business
- Flexible paid time off — unlimited vacation, and sick days & paid parental leave
- Company retreats, holiday parties, and opportunities to gather virtually and in person
- Reimbursements for wellness, continuing education, & more
Studies have shown that women, people of color, and those from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. That said, if you're genuinely excited about the opportunity and worried you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Praxis Labs is committed to developing a barrier-free hiring and interview process and work environment. If you require any accommodation at all, please email our People Operations Team at Peopleops@praxislabs.co and we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Praxis Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe that a successful organization is one that celebrates its employees for who they are, who they love, and the unique lens through which they experience the world. Praxis Labs does not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or other legally protected status. We understand that our differences make us better. They empower us to learn from each other, lean on each other, and create a product and community that models the behavior we hope to see in others.