Pod People is looking for a bright, energetic self-starter to fill the role of Production Manager in a full-time capacity. If you are detail-oriented, organized and able to manage multiple priorities at a time, we want you on our team! We’re searching for a highly organized self-starter who takes pride in their work and enjoys taking on big challenges.
In this role you’ll work closely with our VP of Production to facilitate all production and client communication on assigned projects. Start date is ASAP.
- Manage the day-to-day production of multiple podcast productions.
- Create your production schedules and oversee their implementation across the duration of the project.
- Understand your project’s Scope of Work (SoW). Ensure your project stays within the SoW and pull in the Director of Production if the project is going outside of scope or if the scope needs to be adjusted with the client on the fly.
- Work with the Operations team to ensure proper tracking of your project’s budget.
- Act as the main point of contact for Pod People for day-to-day communication with the client and liaising between the client and the production team, host, and/or guests.
- Lead weekly syncs or any meetings with the client. Come with a strong agenda and follow up with next steps after each meeting.
- Sharing all deliverables with the client and providing clear expectations for next steps (i.e. feedback due dates, when this will be publishing, etc)
- Serve as the frontline for your production team to ensure the client has a fantastic experience working with Pod People.
- Staff the freelance production teams (Producers / Editors / APs) using Pod People’s Matchmaking process.
- Onboard the freelance production teams with the help of the Operations team to ensure they have a contract and are set up in the billing system.
- Guiding the production teams with any organizational needs, determining and prioritizing their weekly tasks and deliverables.
- Ensure your production team is adhering to Pod People’s company standards and audio industry best practices.
- Provide feedback on scripts and audio edits as needed.
- Oversee and support producers with remote recordings and, when needed, the booking of studio recordings, tape syncs, or on-location records.
Pod This is a remote, full-time role with an annual salary in the range of $70K - $80K commensurate with experience. Pod People covers 70% of premiums on our Healthcare packages, offers unlimited PTO, a 3-day weekend each month and offers access to a 401K. We strive to create a welcoming and inclusive company culture with every addition we make to our team.
ABOUT POD PEOPLE
Pod People is a global leader in full-service podcast production and amplification. We are passionate about the power of storytelling and helping our clients bring their stories to life, as well as developing our growing slate of creative Original podcasts. We’ve also spent years curating a global community of professional audio makers. In addition to our incredible in-house staff, our community consists of 2500+ audio professionals (Producers, Editors, Sound Designers, and more) around the globe. We are diverse in talents, experience, and demographics. To fully embody Pod People’s values of Inclusion, Community, Balance, and Authenticity, we look for and empower team members who are:
- Left & Right Brained: Combining Creativity with Systematic Problem-Solving
- Ambitious: Being Growth-Oriented, trusting our team to Execute, and facilitating Self-Direction
- Community Driven: Building community through Authenticity, Kindness, Vulnerability, Inclusivity and Transparency
Pod People is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E.)
Pod People is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals and to administer all aspects and conditions of employment without regard to the following: Race, Color, Age, Sex, Sexual orientation, Gender, Gender identity and gender expression, Religion, National Origin, Pregnancy, childbirth, Marital status, Physical or mental disability, Military or veteran status, Citizenship and/or immigration status, or any other protected class.
Pod People is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Pod People will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please inquire with the hiring manager.