Content Marketing Manager
Healthcare needs good data. At PicnicHealth, we are building deep real-world datasets fueling cutting-edge research while giving patients control of their own medical record data. These complete, clinically-rich datasets produce unique insights — across dozens of diseases — to ultimately get the right treatments into patients’ hands faster. We do this by working directly with patients and leveraging state of the art machine learning to transform messy medical records into structured, research-ready datasets. To date we’ve helped tens of thousands of patients securely access their records and proactively contribute to advancing research in diseases that impacts their lives.
Founded in 2014, PicnicHealth partners with 13 of the top 30 biopharma companies and we have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors including Amplify Partners, Felicis Ventures and B Capital Group.
And we are just getting started! If you are looking to join an award winning, mission-driven, motivated team that is making a real impact across millions of people’s lives, PicnicHealth might just be the place for you.
We're seeking a Content Marketing Manager to drive the development and upkeep of company content, collateral, and thought leadership aimed at biopharmaceutical customers. You will be joining a growing marketing team, driving adoption of a revolutionary solution through your expertise in content development and management. In close collaboration with thought leaders across the company, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining content and sales collateral, including whitepapers, blogs, decks, fact sheets, that are aligned with business goals and demonstrate PicnicHealth as leaders in the industry.
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will be:
- Driving the development and maintenance of company content, collateral, and thought leadership for biopharmaceutical customers
- Creating new engaging content that is in line with business goals and demonstrates that PicnicHealth is a leader in patient-centric evidence generation
- Articulating value and differentiations of PicnicHealth/PicnicHealth products by working with PicnicHealth teams and PicnicHealth customers
- Overseeing (and project managing across stakeholders & internal SMEs) content and collateral creation and upkeep that enable more informed sales conversations
- Help continue to build a world-class enterprise marketing team
You are a great fit if you have:
- 3+ years of experience with developing and managing content that engages key stakeholders in life science companies.
- Demonstrated ability to project manage, including collaborating cross functionally while sticking to timelines.
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing a wide range of short and long-form content.
- A strategic mindset; you care as much about the why as the how and your work is rooted in a deep understanding of our customers and their motivations.
- You get bonus points if you have any of the following experience:
- Start-up experience: You have worked in a small, high-growth company
We expect all team members to be motivated to be amazing in their roles and, ultimately, to move the PicnicHealth mission forward.
Perks & Benefits @PicnicHealth
At PicnicHealth you get to solve real problems with real solutions, great tech, and great people. We look to attract and retain exceptional performers through a mission that matters, a culture that allows team members to do their best work and be their real selves, and through competitive compensation and benefits packages aligned to the market and our Core Values.
We’re a remote first company, with teammates spread across the US. We support in-person gatherings, including co-working spaces and multi-day onsites, to build connections and move forward strategic initiatives. Expect to travel 2-4 times a year. For our team members in the Bay Area, who prefer to work in person we can offer a hybrid set up to work from the SF office on a flexible schedule.
Target Base Salary Range: $80-$110k
The base salary PicnicHealth offers may vary depending upon the ultimate scope and responsibilities of the position and on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total package will include equity, in addition to a full range of medical and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
You also get:
- Comprehensive benefits including above market Health, Dental, Vision
- Family friendly environment
- Flexible time off
- 401k plan
- Free PicnicHealth account
- Equipment and internet funds for home office set up
- Wellness Stipend
Equal Opportunity Statement
PicnicHealth is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value a diverse and balanced team where everyone can belong.