Social Media Marketing Intern
👋 About PathMatch
🙌 The Opportunity
PathMatch Marketing Interns will report to the Marketing Manager to create, edit, and post educational, entertaining, and experimental content to drive brand awareness, growth, and engagement with our Gen-Z audience. You’ll gain tangible skills and experiences to help accelerate your career and professional portfolio, get a look behind-the-scenes of a VC-backed startup, and enjoy the perks of a remote opportunity with a flexible schedule!
Sound good? Read on!
- Collaborate with PathMatch social media team to create a thoughtful marketing strategy to increase PathMatch's following, reach, and engagement
- Create UGC (user-generated content) for social media channels, including all the following: write copy, film and edit video content (with a personal smart phone), and post to brand accounts
- Experience with editing software like Kapwing, Capcut, Premiere Pro, or iMovie is a plus!
- Experience with social media management tools like Sprout Social, Hootsuite, and/or Planoly is a plus!
- Brainstorm and write short-form scripts for a variety of messaging and video styles (ie. tutorials, story time, advice/tips, voiceover, character dialogues, etc.)
- Daily moderation (e.g. scheduling, publishing, and community engagement) of all social platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
- Provide insights into how PathMatch can better engage, interact, and add value for college students
- Maintain clear communication and close collaboration with the PathMatch Marketing team
- Work remotely and choose your own work schedule (while ensuring timely completion of assigned tasks)
- Get paid fairly and competitively for your contributions and skills
- Boost your resume and PathMatch profile with experience by building and executing growth/marketing plans for a high-growth, venture-backed startup
- Transferable skills including but not limited to: marketing, business strategy, user research, communications, social media, project/events management, and data analysis
😍 About you...
- Currently enrolled in college and/or a recent graduate
- Must have experience creating, filming, and editing social content - a natural in front of the camera
- Active on social media with experience in creating lifestyle content on TikTok, Instagram, and/or YouTube
- Always has a finger on the pulse of latest social trends, pop culture, and technology
- Strong organizational skills (need to manage multiple client engagements simultaneously)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Prior on-campus event marketing, promotional and/or brand ambassador experience is a plus
- Creative with an eye for aesthetics
- Bonus if you're a user of (or familiar with) PathMatch!