Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
At Passport our goal is to help brands reach their global potential by building the #1 international shipping carrier for eCommerce.
Hundreds of the world’s top direct-to-consumer brands like iHerb, Tommy John, Native, Ritual, Seed.com, and more trust Passport to enable their international eCommerce channel. With an expansive network, an in-house team of logistics and eCommerce experts, and an easily deployed customer experience platform, Passport is the partner that growth-focused brands trust to expand their business internationally.
- Enlarge the automated test base covering the variety of our web applications
- Create useful datasets and scripts to help other teams in their testing needs
- Apply manual testing skills for discovering new issues
- Apply basic code debugging and data analysis skills for more detailed reports
- Work with load testing to ensure our webapp capacity is not degraded
- Enrich our fancy knowledge base in Notion with new details and articles
- Learn about the world of international shipping
- Deal with popular e-commerce platforms as Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento
- Understand our clients’ pain points and needs, collaborate with some of them directly to ensure the success
- Be a part of a supporting team that will help you to adapt, improve and cope with failures
You have many of the following:
- 3+ years quality assurance experience
- A college graduate with a technical degree
- Proficient in English reading and writing
- Test automation skills for both frontend and backend parts of web applications
- General scripting ability for replaying routine actions (Bash, Python, JS etc)
- Manual testing experience
- Understanding load testing concepts
- Basic code debugging skills
- Expertise with Mocha, Jasmine, Playwright, K6, MySQL, Git, Elasticsearch
- Tolerance to absence of full and reliable internal documentation and readiness to improve that when necessary
- Located in Argentina, Chile, Perú, or Serbia
What you'll get...
- Competitive cash and equity packages
- Travel & Expenses funds for company events
- 100% remote work environment #LI-Remote
- Flexible PTO
- Themed happy hours - bring on the Zoom comedians, pop-a-shot contests, and sip ’n paints!
- Quarterly team (virtual) gatherings and annual team offsites
- Learning & Development Fund for upskilling or products to improve your day-to-day work life
- Teammates around the world in 8 different time zones!