Customer Experience Representative
At Pair Eyewear, we’re building the largest global eyecare company in the world focused on bringing personalization to the end to end eyecare experience, starting with your glasses. We’ve developed the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
Pair is searching for a Customer Experience Representative to help us expand our Customer Experience team and provide our customers with responsive, thoughtful, and unparalleled service through emails, chats, and phone calls. The goal of a Customer Experience Representative is to develop meaningful relationships with our customers while developing personal growth.
What you’ll do:
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience with every interaction via phone, email, chat, or over social media.
- Work closely with other teams including Marketing, Operations, Production and the Web team to ensure customer feedback is heard, and provide ideas for improvements.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of our customer base and ensure the tone of the company is in every interaction.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner regarding order updates, product requests, and resolve all issues.
- Manage PAIR’s order management system effortlessly to ensure resolutions are in a timely manner.
Who you are:
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a customer-first mindset with an empathic approach to problem-solving.
- You are adaptable to a changing or rotating schedule depending on the company’s needs.
- You have a can-do attitude. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about working every day, and someone who is willing to step-in wherever they are needed.
- You are professional, personable and someone who is willing to adapt to change.
- You have a creative mind to create memorable customer service experiences.
- You go above and beyond to provide outstanding white glove customer service
Need to Have:
- 2+ years of customer service experience at a start-up or a DTC (direct-to-consumer) product company.
- 2+ years of experience using Zendesk, Gorgias, or another CX platform.
- Ability to work remotely in any time zone. Work hours will be (10:00am - 6:00pm CT)
Nice to Have:
- SproutSocial or other social media experience.
Some Benefits and Perks of Working At Pair:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan options
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for family and friends)
- Free snacks and catered lunch (once a week)
Hourly Rate: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
Pair is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity/expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.