Eyewear Production Associate
At Pair Eyewear, we’re building the largest global eyecare company in the world focused on bringing personalization to the end to end eyecare experience, starting with your glasses. We’ve developed the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
Pair is seeking hard-working, upbeat Eyewear Production Associates to join our optical lab in Irvine, CA. We are looking for individuals who want to learn and grow with us in the eyewear industry. If you are eager to learn and want to be part of a great team, we want to talk to you.
As a member of our lab team, you’ll be an integral contributor to the success of our California operations. The goal of the production associate is to ensure our unique eyewear products reach customers on-time and exactly how they imagined them.
This is a full-time position based in Irvine CA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sorting work orders and picking inventory
- Operating equipment to create products
- Using instruments and keen observations to ensure product meets specifications
- Adjusting eyewear to ensure fit, where needed
- Assemble kits for orders and package them for shipment
- Identify and report defects
- Handle documentation and attach labels as required
- Proficient reading, writing and verbally communicating in English
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be available to work onsite in Irvine Monday - Friday from 5:30am - 2pm (PST)
- Must show proof of Covid-19 vaccination on or before start date
This Role May Be A Good Fit For You If:
- You are detailed and organized
- You have previous experience in similar industry
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced light manufacturing environment
Some Benefits and Perks of Working At PAIR:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Competitive hourly pay
- Free eyewear
- Friends and Family Pair discounts
Hourly rate: $17/hr
Pair is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity/expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Something looks off?