Territory Sales Executive (Ijebu Ode)
JOB DESCRIPTION: TERRITORY SALES EXECUTIVES (Consumer via Agent)
Sector: Financial Institution
Location: Ijebu Ode
Career Level: Grade 5
Reports To: Regional Manager, Lagos Region
Experience: Minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience in FMCG sales
Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose - to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Territory Sales Executive (TSE) oversees assigned areas to deliver all commercial targets in their territory. The TSE is responsible for assigned team’s sales productivity and directs effort to have overall impact on company results. The TSE manages all aspects of running an efficient sales team, including supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating direct reports to deliver on sales targets.
- Achievement of commercial targets set for the territory
A Territory Sales Executive has ownership for achieving the overall commercial targets set for all areas within their territory. These targets include targets for active agent count, transaction mix, transaction value, transaction volume, among others.
- Coaching/Mentoring Agents, PSPs & Aggregators in the assigned territory
- Train and retrain PSPs & Aggregators under their supervision to ensure that they train agents to expected standard.
- Mentor, coach and provide immediate correction to agents, PSPs, aggregators, and escalate issues to State Managers where applicable.
- Communicate important company updates to the PSPs & Aggregators in their zone and ensuring that the information is understood.
- Assess the activities and performance of PSPs & Aggregators under their supervision and report to the State Managers where applicable.
- Representing Paga in the assigned territory
- Verify agent outlet before account is created.
- Conduct agent knowledge assessment, within 4 weeks, after agent is trained.
- Develop and maintain a positive and professional relationship with all agency principals and outlet assistants across their territory.
- Report issues and communicate insights internally to ensure that relevant resources are deployed to strengthen the Paga business in their territory.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Must be self-driven and excited about winning
- Detail oriented
- Flexible: willingness to test ideas quickly and take learnings
- Good interpersonal skills
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to understand and report issues appropriately
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide outstanding customer service
Click on this link https://paga.bamboohr.com/jobs/ to apply for this job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices.