Strategic Partnerships and Account Management Lead
Origin is reimagining wealth management by making it accessible and affordable to all. Today, money is the [#1] source of stress - more than jobs, health, and relationships combined. That stress is exacerbated in the current economic environment, which is presenting people with once-in-a-generation financial challenges. Origin is tackling this problem head on by expanding access to financial planning for those who have historically been boxed out due to high barriers to entry. Our product simplifies finances for individuals making it easy to manage spend and investments, get expert advice, and take action to hit financial goals.
We are a fast-paced startup in the series B round, led by repeat founders and backed by leading VC firms like Founders Fund, Felicis, and General Catalyst.
What's this role mission
The Strategic Partnerships and Account Management Lead is pivotal in driving Origin's growth through strategic partnerships and the sustained success of these relationships. This role is responsible for the full lifecycle of partnerships, from identification to deep engagement and growth of these relationships. Your mission includes not only forging new strategic alliances but also ensuring these partnerships deliver ongoing value to both parties and contribute to Origin's strategic objectives.
What You'll Do
- Identify strategic partnerships that align with company strategy. Manage the full lifecycle of these partnerships, from inception to execution and growth.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for partners, maintaining and deepening relationships. Understand partner needs and align efforts to achieve mutual success.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, product development, and customer success teams to ensure partnership activities support overall business goals. Facilitate seamless integration and collaboration between Origin and partner organizations.
- Oversee a portfolio of strategic partner accounts, driving retention, satisfaction, and growth. Develop and execute account plans to ensure the achievement of partnership objectives.
- Monitor the performance of partnerships, adjusting strategies as necessary to optimize outcomes. Provide regular reports to executive leadership on partnership performance, insights, and strategic recommendations.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitive dynamics to inform partnership strategies. Leverage insights to identify new opportunities and areas for innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in partnership management, business development, and account management, with a strong track record of developing and growing strategic partnerships.
- Exceptional negotiation, strategic planning, and relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, leading and influencing teams without formal authority.
- Excellent analytical abilities, with a knack for identifying trends and opportunities.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, capable of engaging and aligning stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in CRM and partnership/account management tools.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Generous base salary
- Meaningful equity package
Health and Wellness
- Health Insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Wellness allowance;
- Mental health care;
- Parenthood & fertility;
- Unlimited access to Origin;
- Co-working allowance;
- Work setup one-time stipend;
- Unlimited PTO;
- Parental leave;
- Flexible hours;
Fulfilling our mission is only possible with a diverse team that breathes for excellence and is hugely committed to making money simple for everyone, everywhere.
As a team, we are obsessed with delivering the best solution possible to our members through an elegant and self-guided experience. We know that building a product of this magnitude requires from us tons of creativity, autonomy, and flexibility to move fast and embrace uncertainties with ownership. This is who we daily pursue to be!
To embrace talented people like this and provide the necessary resources to achieve their best versions, we believe in the power of a healthy environment where each person is valued for who they are and have clear goals and expectations for the future they can build within the company. Each person here is seen as a key player in our team.
Our environment is diverse, with excellent people and equal opportunities. We believe in the power of the individuality and uniqueness of each of us to make our team even more powerful.
We are building an outstanding solution, and here is an invitation for you to become an Original and join us on this journey!