Senior Growth Product Manager
Origin is reimagining wealth management by making it accessible and affordable to all. Today, money is the [#1] source of stress - more than jobs, health, and relationships combined. That stress is exacerbated in the current economic environment, which is presenting people with once-in-a-generation financial challenges. Origin is tackling this problem head on by expanding access to financial planning for those who have historically been boxed out due to high barriers to entry. Our product simplifies finances for individuals making it easy to manage spend and investments, get expert advice, and take action to hit financial goals.
We are a fast-paced startup in the series B round, led by repeat founders and backed by leading VC firms like Founders Fund, Felicis, and General Catalyst.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE'S MISSION
As a Senior Growth Product Manager for Origin, your mission is to grow Origin’s users, across B2B and DTC acquisition channels. Your goal is to design and execute effective growth strategies to drive Origin user growth, and implement build-measure-learn cycles to speed up growth optimization. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the experiences we offer drive delight for users and outcomes for the business.
The Growth SPM will report to our Director of Product. Candidates would ideally be based out of San Francisco or New York, though not a hard requirement.
What you’ll do
- Lead the development and optimization of acquisition funnels for Origin.
- Drive growth across all aspects of the user journey, from acquisition to retention to referral, and grow ARPU.
- Partner daily with design, engineering, marketing, and the other PMs on growth from concept to launch, including A/B prototypes and feature development.
- Collaborate with broader cross-functional teams, including Sales and Customer Success, to bring growth initiatives to life.
- Design, implement and analyze experiments to test and validate growth hypotheses.
- Measure and track the impact of growth initiatives and make adjustments to strategies as needed.
- Spearhead research for new growth opportunities by understanding what value props are needed to drive growth and retention.
- Support fellow PMs and help everyone on the team increase their impact at Origin.
What we consider a must-have
We’re looking for a person with a strong desire to learn and iterate fast, drive outcomes for users, and deliver outcomes for the business. You care about design, think in terms of KPIs, and enjoy learning about and applying new technologies to solve customer problems in a user-centric way.
You bring an owner’s mindset to everything you work on. You are excited by what is daunting to other people. You relentlessly ship with urgency while keeping a very high bar.
So we expect you to have:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a product manager and/or marketer in growth-related category;
- Strong knowledge of online experimentation and growth product methodology;
- Demonstrated strength in managing executive stakeholders;
- Demonstrated strength in being a bar raiser for your team and product area in terms of quality, process, and signal-to-noise ratio;
- Outstanding writing, verbal communication skills, and UX/UI sensibilities;
- Strong accountability, attention to detail, and an execution-oriented mindset;
- Technical fluency that enables you to explore possibilities creatively and challenge constraints with engineering, with demonstrated ability to earn the respect of talented engineers;
Nice to haves:
- Experience in the financial services/personal financial management industry;
- Prior experience with growth;
- Experience with ML/AI-based recommendation products;
- Experience with digitally-enabled financial planning, brokerage products, or tax services.
What we offer
- Generous base salary
- Meaningful equity package
Health and Wellness
- Heath Insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Wellness allowance;
- Mental health;
- Parenthood & fertility;
- Unlimited access to Origin;
- Coworking allowance;
- Work setup one-time stipend;
- Unlimited PTO;
- Parental leave;
- Flexible hours;
Fulfilling our mission is only possible with a diverse team that breathes for excellence and is hugely committed to making money simple for everyone, everywhere.
As a team, we are obsessed with delivering the best solution possible to our members through an elegant and self-guided experience. We know that building a product of this magnitude requires from us tons of creativity, autonomy, and flexibility to move fast and embrace uncertainties with ownership. This is who we daily pursue to be!
To embrace talented people like this and provide the necessary resources to achieve their best versions, we believe in the power of a healthy environment where each person is valued for who they are and have clear goals and expectations for the future they can build within the company. Each person here is seen as a key player in our team.
Our environment is diverse, with excellent people and equal opportunities. We believe in the power of the individuality and uniqueness of each of us to make our team even more powerful.
We are building an outstanding solution, and here is an invitation for you to become an Original and join us on this journey!