Merchant Acquisition Specialist
Opaper aims to simplify the operations of restaurants and cafes. Our app streamlines the process of taking and preparing orders for dine-in, takeout, or delivery, which not only saves businesses money on operational expenses but also maximizes their existing human resources. Best of all, we don't charge monthly fees!
We believe that innovation and technology should be accessible to everyone, so we're working hard to make it available to F&B entrepreneurs in Indonesia. Our ultimate goal is to help others succeed.
What we're looking for
We are looking for highly experienced Full Time Merchant Acquisition Specialist to join our Growth team at Opaper. You will develop relationships with merchants, identify new ones, and work with the team to develop strategies to increase merchant growth in your city. Your role is vital in driving the growth of our company.
- Generate leads, qualify, and onboard SMBs from the F&B industry to Opaper app.
- Support the incubation and onboarding process of newly acquired sellers.
- Hit the weekly/monthly goals set by the manager.
- Participate in team meetings with the sales, support, and success team.
- Track sales activities and keep reporting up-to-date on the company’s CRM.
- Daily and weekly reporting on the close & activation rate.
- Provide feedback to improve the sales process and playbook
- Support any other projects within Opaper (i.e., Opaper community events, etc.).
- Consultative selling - using proven sales methodologies to strategically identify new business opportunities, engage internal and merchant stakeholders, and close won merchants.
- Closing - To quickly and effectively close deals during the first meeting, provide clear action items, and take charge in order to win over merchants.
- Discovery - proactively ask questions that result in meaningful insights, probing in a way that leads people to step outside their mindset, and unearthing pain points and new ideas.
- Storytelling - capturing your audience’s attention, establishing a connection, and building trust.
- Explaining - presenting subject matter in a simplified way that enables your audience to understand and relay it to others.
- Coachability - the ability to adapt and improve as required.
- Target-oriented - ability to constantly work towards specific, measurable outcomes, and plan to meet small milestones or progress to achieve the end goal.
- You have at least two years of experience in B2B sales and have a proven track record of meeting performance goals and quotas.
- You possess excellent attention to detail and ask questions proactively.
- You have strong consultative selling, discovery, and negotiation skills, and can effectively match customer needs with the value of your product.
- You have excellent communication skills in both English and Bahasa, both written and verbal.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and can communicate complex technical concepts clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- You are hard-working, willing to learn new things, self-motivated, and success-driven, and can work effectively in a team environment.
- You thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable.