Marketing & Communications, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, March 8, 2022
- OnPlan is the first strategic platform for financial planning and analysis that supercharges finance teams by enhancing cross-team collaboration and automating repetitive workflows. Targeted at SMB and mid-market companies, OnPlan is endorsed by finance professionals across industries and is growing rapidly.
- Today, finance processes are largely manual, error prone and time consuming. By enhancing existing workflows through real time integrations and automations, OnPlan enables finance teams to focus on what matters. With OnPlan finance can move faster, collaborate better, and work more efficiently, driving the entire company forward.
- Want to know more? See our dossier.
- We are looking for you, a Marketing Operations expert, to join OnPlan’s revenue team reporting to our SVP of Marketing.
- You will be responsible for evaluating, implementing, and optimization of our marketing systems. You will strive to improve marketing processes and help our organization run more effectively and efficiently.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Manage, support and define best practices for the systems in our Revenue stack, including, but not limited to Salesforce, Hubspot, ChiliPiper, Google Analytics, ZoomInfo, and 6Sense.
- Oversee the lead lifecycle and ensure each stage in the marketing customer journey is monitored, analyzed, and optimized using technology and clearly defined processes
- Investigate and report on data quality. Perform data cleansing and enrichment activities.
- Track campaign conversion rates and opportunities generation and make ongoing recommendations for improvements.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- 5+ years of experience in similar marketing operations roles, ideally in B2B SaaS.
- Prior experience working with inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.