Search Engine Marketing / Paid digital advertising
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, March 8, 2022
- OnPlan is the first strategic platform for financial planning and analysis that supercharges finance teams by enhancing cross-team collaboration and automating repetitive workflows. Targeted at SMB and mid-market companies, OnPlan is endorsed by finance professionals across industries and is growing rapidly.
- Today, finance processes are largely manual, error prone and time consuming. By enhancing existing workflows through real time integrations and automations, OnPlan enables finance teams to focus on what matters. With OnPlan finance can move faster, collaborate better, and work more efficiently, driving the entire company forward.
- Want to know more? See our dossier.
- The ideal candidate will have experience creating and executing paid digital programs across search, social, and review sites. They will be responsible for working with our marketing leadership team to translate campaign ideas and goals into detailed ads and promotional strategies, monitor and optimize performance daily, and report on performance.
- The candidate needs to have excellent written communication skills, work independently, and have expertise in digital ad channel optimization.
- Execute a SEM, social, and review site strategy that creates and captures leads and works in alignment with the sales and marketing organizations
- Learn and understand OnPlan’s buyer’s journey for customers and prospects – customer pains, issues, needs, etc.
- Drive brand awareness, pipeline generation, and revenue growth across these channels
- Continually test, measure, analyze, and report on the program effectiveness to continuously improve our impact on sales pipeline revenue based on conversion rates, cost-per-lead metrics, and lead-to-opportunity conversion ratios, and translate that data into clear and tangible recommendations to measure campaigns effectiveness and ROI
- Continually align and optimize inbound and outbound campaigns, tactics, tools, and processes, ensure accurate messaging, timing, and execution of marketing campaigns
- Leverage HubSpot and Google Analytics to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, account-based marketing, demand gen
- Expertise in SEM, social, and other digital marketing channels
- Experience executing innovative, multi-channel demand generation programs for enterprise accounts in a B2B technology environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with HubSpot
- Self-motivated, creative, able to navigate a fast-paced start-up environment, ambitious, and a can-do attitude with the ability to work independently or in a team
- Data-driven mindset with experience analyzing data, testing hypotheses, and generating insights to drive growth
- You have a strong interest in technology and continually learning