Sales Advisor (Madrid)
About Us 🏠
Our mission is to make buying a home across EMEA ridiculously easy. While we can trade stocks, order cars, or book short-term stays seamlessly online, the process of buying a home across the region remains slow, paper-driven, and inefficient. Nomad Homes is building an end-to-end experience to empower buyers to search, transact, and finance under one roof.
We have assembled the best team and investors to tackle this problem. Our founding team is former Uber, Addepar, PeerStreet, and Blackstone. We recently raised our $20 million Series A co-led by 01 Advisors, former Twitter executives Dick Costolo and Adam Bain, and the Spruce House Partnership, a $5 billion New York based investment partnership, along with former Zillow CEO Spencer Rascoff, and Opendoor CEO Eric Wu.
We are growing fast. This is why we are looking for a Sales Advisor to join the Sales team to achieve our goals.
Nomad is just at the beginning of our journey. Buying your home is one of the most personal and important financial decisions of your life. If you want to revolutionize one of the largest, most broken industries, then you have come to the right place. You will drive impact across our sales procedures to make buying your home simple and seamless.
At Nomad You Will 🛠️
- Create client partnerships and increase brand loyalty by developing home buying/selling strategies with clients, leveraging Nomad's programs and services
- Onboard clients and provide orientation of company programs and services to educate clients on the Company’s end-to-end service offerings
- Work collaboratively with internal team members in Qualification, Scheduling, Tours, Pricing, and Closing to ensure effective communication flow and extraordinary client experience throughout the client’s journey
- Mediate sales and purchase negotiations leveraging subject matter expertise to advocate in the clients’ best interests
- Problem solve and respond to clients’ needs throughout transaction and post-close; trouble shooting and being pro-active with potential challenges
- Manage CRM software with clients’ information and transaction details
- Stay current with real estate market trends, industry and compliance requirements; attend trainings and maintain professional networks
- Conduct property tours with clients
What We Look For 🔍
- Able to demonstrate expertise in real estate, specifically in the top core neighbourhoods of Madrid
- Able to effectively use and provide feedback on our custom-built tools
- Up to date with the Real Estate market trends and familiar with the current pricing for sales and rentals
- Believers in the “customer-first” approach to be able to guide clients through their Real Estate journey
- Able to close both sales and rentals transactions and assist customers from end to end
- Entrepreneurs in spirit who desire to be part of a growing team
- Fluency in Spanish and English
What You Get From Us 🎁
- Competitive salary and employee stock options
- The opportunity to create foundational impact that will shape the future of our business as we grow into new countries and cities
Nomad Values 🤝
🏁 Win Together – We are a team. That means we show up for each other, act with empathy, and cultivate performance through respect and enjoyment
💁♀️ Become your Best Self – We are owners, not renters. We are accountable to one another, do what needs to be done, and we are here to do the best work of our lives
🚀 Rethink Bigger – We are shaking up one of the oldest industries on earth. To do so, we are insatiably curious. We dream big, test often, and learn fast
💪 Create Legendary Experiences – Whether for a customer, partner, or candidate – we are relentless in making sure every experience with Nomad is extraordinary
Equal Opportunity ⚖️
At Nomad we are committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. We aim to hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel. We encourage you to apply even if you feel you don't check every box.
Something looks off?