Head of Sales
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About Us 🏠
Our mission is to make buying a home across EMEA ridiculously easy. While we can trade stocks, order cars, or book short-term stays seamlessly online, the process of buying a home across the region remains slow, paper-driven, and inefficient. Nomad Homes is building an end-to-end experience to empower buyers to search, transact, and finance under one roof.
We have assembled the best team and investors to tackle this problem. Our founding team is former Uber, Addepar, PeerStreet, and Blackstone. We recently raised our $20 million Series A co-led by 01 Advisors, former Twitter executives Dick Costolo and Adam Bain, and the Spruce House Partnership, a $5 billion New York based investment partnership, along with former Zillow CEO Spencer Rascoff, and Opendoor CEO Eric Wu.
We are growing fast. This is why we are looking for a Head of Sales to join the Sales team in Dubai.
Nomad is just at the beginning of our journey. Buying your home is one of the most personal and important financial decisions of your life. If you want to revolutionize one of the largest, most broken industries, then you have come to the right place. You will drive impact across our business process to make buying your home simple and seamless.
As the Head of Sales at Nomad, you will 🛠️
- Hire, lead and develop the Sales teams
- Own the revenue target for the market
- Define the optimal sales strategy in collaboration with the General Manager (target segments, product mix, marketing support)
- Gather and analyze customer insights to help our product and marketing teams deliver a robust online and offline customer experience
- Use data to inform decision making for increasing customer conversion, overall revenue and improving the customers journey with Nomad
- Be “customer-first” in your approach: the quality of communication, the engagement and the responsiveness are key. You will ensure a high NPS
- Partner with Product, Marketing, Sales Operations and the Management team to drive continuous innovation and launch new services and tools
- Build close relationships with all parties we work with, including notaries, mortgage brokers, real estate agents, etc
What We Look For 🔍
- Proven experience running a sales team or business
- Proven experience years managing managers
- Experience in managing leads, growing and developing teams
- Experience in technology companies or marketplaces is preferred
- Salesforce proficiency
- A leader that leads by example and keeps their team motivated
- A reliable person who aligns confidentiality with business support
- A proactive self-starter who likes to think big picture and get things done
- A team player who works collaboratively with colleagues
- A multi-tasker who has excellent organization skills & attention to detail
- A strong communicator
- An empathetic, respectful person who seeks to bring others up and who is eager to help make Nomad Homes a superlative place to work
What You Get From Us 🎁
- Competitive salary and employee stock options
- Health insurance
- Flexibility - work hard and take time off when you need it
- The opportunity to create foundational impact that will shape the future of our business as we grow into new countries and cities
Nomad Values 🤝
🏁 Win Together – We are a team. That means we show up for each other, act with empathy, and cultivate performance through respect and enjoyment
💁♀️ Become your Best Self – We are owners, not renters. We are accountable to one another, do what needs to be done, and we are here to do the best work of our lives
🚀 Rethink Bigger – We are shaking up one of the oldest industries on earth. To do so, we are insatiably curious. We dream big, test often, and learn fast
💪 Create Legendary Experiences – Whether for a customer, partner, or candidate – we are relentless in making sure every experience with Nomad is extraordinary
Equal Opportunity ⚖️
At Nomad we are committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. We aim to hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel. We encourage you to apply even if you feel you don't check every box.
Something looks off?