Founding Software Engineer
Remote; New York, NY, USA; Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience working as a software engineer
- Interest in building products with performance, accessibility, and scalability in mind
- Passion for engineering, solving hard problems, and understanding things in depth
- Attention to details
- As a Software Engineer at Nagish you will contribute directly to our user’s experiences. You will write, test, and maintain usable code across the stack and will be able to translate high-level requirements into complex interaction flows using sync and async processes.
- On a day to day you will:Work directly with our CTO and other engineers on the team to write, maintain, and test code. Collaborate with stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, flows, and experiences. Execute all software development stages from concept, through research to final deployment to production. Conceptualize original ideas that bring improvements to complex roadblocks. Present and defend ideas and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders. Work on full-stack projects ranging from low-level network problems to complex performance tweaks to amazing UIs, web, and mobile apps.
- 🏖 Work from anywhere (Home/Abroad/Office) — Up to you
- 🛫 Unlimited time off and sick days
- 😁 Work on a fulfilling life-changing product (Literally)
- 🍿 Free lunch and snacks! (Everywhere)
- 👯♂️ Annual company get-together
- 🐶 Bring your pet to work
Nagish makes communications more accessible to people who are Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing, or have a speech impairment.
Our team is passionate about making the world more accessible using our state-of-the-art tech — made for consumers and enterprises.