Lifecycle Marketing Manager
At Level, we believe using your benefits should be as easy as buying a cup of coffee. We’re unlocking the full value of compensation by rebuilding benefits as a simple payments experience — fast, flexible, and transparent. Our mission is to empower people to build better financial futures, and we’re accomplishing that by transforming the status quo of benefits.
Level is a B2B2C fintech company comprised of a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Google, Uber, and Airbnb. Together, we’re creating a new payments tech stack to help employers offer more accessible and personalized benefits for their teams — and this is just the beginning.
At Level, collaboration is our superpower. By leveraging each other’s strengths and curiosity, we’ve been able to build a best-in-class product, culture, and business. Plus, our employee benefits are so awesome that we let our customers buy them too.
Role Summary: Level is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to drive the strategy and evolution of engagement and retention programs that help members (employees) and clients (employers) make the most of their Level experience.
What You'll Do:
- Set the Lifecycle marketing strategy to engage and retain members across the ecosystem of our products and services
- Strengthen customer relationships (members, clients and benefits brokers) through delivery of timely and relevant content that encourages high value behaviors
- Develop, execute, and optimize both ad hoc and programmatic campaigns throughout the member, client and broker journey from onboarding and activation, through retention and advocacy.
- Ensure our members and clients receive timely and relevant information pertaining to new products, features and core operational elements of the Level platform
- Develop, execute and optimize nurture campaigns for prospective employers and benefits brokers
- Implement new processes, tools, documentation, and features as needed to improve the effectiveness of the lifecycle marketing channel
- Set the standard for rigorous experimentation that continually optimizes performance
- Partner with the Director of Demand Generation to define quarterly and annual roadmaps
- Collaborate closely with Marketing Operations to ensure we have the marketing tools and capabilities necessary to deliver highly engaging, personalized communications
Who You Are:
- You have 4+ years of Lifecycle Marketing experience, preferably at a B2B2C company, bonus for the healthcare benefits space
- You are a strong copywriter and understand the key elements when communicating to members, clients and benefits broker
- You are able to both think strategically and implement tactically
- You are a subject matter expert in relevant analytical tools / methodologies (e.g. experiment design, A / B testing, analysis and reporting) with proven ability to translate performance metrics into actionable insights
- You have experience with a variety of marketing automation and email platforms; bonus for experience with Hubspot
- You are highly effective at communicating up, down, and across the organization to achieve goals
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first, with an office in NYC (HQ) as an option to work from
- For those not in the NYC area, we offer up to $500 monthly for renting a co-working or office space
- 100% employer paid medical
- 100% employer paid dental through Level with a $2,500 benefit allowance
- 100% employer paid vision through Level with a $600 benefit allowance
- Generous additional fringe benefits offered through Level’s platform:
- $25 monthly through our R&D funds to help stress-test new products and features
- $150 monthly through our Wellbeing lifestyle spending account
- $500 in New Hire Office Funds available in your first 90 days to assist with getting your remote workspace set up
- $1,000 annually through Level’s Mental Health EAP
- $3,000 annually in Education benefits (made available upon your 1 year anniversary) that can be used to continue professional education or be applied towards student loan payments
- $4,000 lifetime balance through our Medical Travel EAP
- $5,000 annually through our Gender Affirmation Fund
- Flexible paid time off: take the time you need when you need it!
- 10 days of paid sick leave per year
- Company paid STD, LTD and life insurance
- Voluntary life, legal and pet insurance
- 8-16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Quarterly company sponsored events
- The chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of benefits and payments!
This position has a minimum base salary of $120,000. The base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards.
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: