Product Lead, Transactions
At Level, we believe using your benefits should be as easy as buying a cup of coffee. We’re unlocking the full value of compensation by rebuilding benefits as a simple payments experience — fast, flexible, and transparent. Our mission is to empower people to build better financial futures, and we’re accomplishing that by transforming the status quo of benefits.
Level is a B2B2C fintech company comprised of a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Google, Uber, and Airbnb. Together, we’re creating a new payments tech stack to help employers offer more accessible and personalized benefits for their teams — and this is just the beginning.
At Level, collaboration is our superpower. By leveraging each other’s strengths and curiosity, we’ve been able to build a best-in-class product, culture, and business. Plus, our employee benefits are so awesome that we let our customers buy them too.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the strategy for the product vision and features for our Transactions team, which focuses on card, claim, and transactions processing.
- Handle the entire product lifecycle from requirements, design through development and launch.
- Collaborate with teams across Level including Engineering, Design, Support, and Operations to improve our customer workflows
- Build a deep understanding of our customer use cases and use data and research to identify ways to improve our product experience
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of product management experience in a B2B or SaaS environment building payments or transactions systems.
- You have experience leading clear prioritization and helping teams make data-oriented decisions.
- You are a strategic, conceptual, and investigative thinker
- You never hesitate to ask questions and handle something hands-on.
- Your communication style is clear and effective and defines problems with clarity
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first, with an office in NYC as an option to come in
- For those not in the NYC area, we offer up to $500 monthly for renting a co-working or office space
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents
- 100% employer paid dental through Level with a $3,000 benefit allowance for you and each of your dependents
- 100% employer paid vision through Level with an $800 benefit allowance for you and each of your dependents
- Generous additional fringe benefits offered through Level’s platform:
- $150 monthly through our Wellbeing lifestyle spending account
- $700 in Office Funds available in your first 90 days to assist with getting your home office set up
- $1,000 annually through Level’s Mental Health EAP
- $3,000 annually in Education benefits (made available upon your 1 year anniversary) that can be used to continue professional education or be applied towards student loan payments.
- $4,000 lifetime balance through our Medical Travel EAP
- Flexible paid time off: take the time you need when you need it! Plus, get up to 10 days of paid sick leave per year
- 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, and life insurance
- Fully paid parental leave: up to 14 weeks for primary and 8 weeks for secondary caregivers
- Quarterly company sponsored events
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of benefits and payments
This position has a minimum base salary of $180,000 and a midpoint base salary of $195,000. The base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards.
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: