Fundraising Services Manager
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to unlock the full potential of private markets. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate, private equity, and venture capital make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets, and as a result, bringing efficiency, transparency, and access to one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology – all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization – we want to hear from you.
Juniper Square offers employees a variety of ways to work, ranging from a fully remote experience to working full-time in one of our physical offices. We invest heavily in digital-first operations, allowing our teams to collaborate effectively across 27 US states, 2 Canadian Provinces and Mexico. We have physical offices in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, for US employees who prefer to work in an office some or all of the time.
About your role
Investor Services is a growing team at Juniper Square that is responsible for delivering administration services to our customers. We are seeking a Fundraising Services Manager to assist our customers during their fundraising processes. Your main responsibilities will be to serve as a strategic partner in fundraise workflow planning, review customer subscription documents in Word and to configure them to best function within our Juniper Square workflow, and to operate Juniper Square software to send and manage investor-facing fundraising documentation. You will grow your client communication and project management skills in support of customers who are transforming the way they do business by using Juniper Square. We are looking for someone who is eager to support our customers during the fundraising process, and who is excited about the opportunity to learn and build valuable, hands-on experience within a software start-up and investment management.
What you’ll do
- Build knowledge of our evolving software, the real estate industry, and private markets more broadly
- Partner with customers to understand fundraising goals, articulate the value of Juniper Square software and processes, and facilitate the appropriate fundraising process for each customer
- Review customer provided subscription documents in Word and configure within Juniper Square
- Maintain Juniper Square as the fundraising source of truth for customers, including prospect table management and sending subscription invitations
- Provide support as customers receive technical questions from prospective investors
- Coordinate with other internal teams to meet customer fundraising goals and timelines
- Identify and address areas of improvement in our processes and procedures
- Enter and review data in various systems and maintain process documentation
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role, with comfortability communicating with high-level Managers and General Partners in your day-to-day
- High level of integrity and desire to consistently do the right thing for our customers and for the business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to be a self-starter: you identify problems and take ownership of finding and implementing solutions.
- Willingness and ability to coach, train and develop other members of the team.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change; ability to handle multiple projects at once while staying close to the details.
- You see opportunity in ambiguity; this is the right role for you if you have a vision for building something new and big!
- Ability to toggle between a detail-oriented and big-picture perspective
At Juniper Square, we believe building a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture makes us a better company. If you think this job sounds like a fit, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the qualifications.
Compensation for this position includes a base salary, equity, and a variety of benefits. The U.S. base salary range for this role is $60,000 - $75,000. Actual base salaries will be based on candidate-specific factors, including experience, skillset, and location, and local minimum pay requirements as applicable.
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Mental wellness coverage
- Fertility and growing family support
- Unlimited vacation in addition to company paid holidays
- Paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Allowance to customize your work and technology setup at home
- Annual professional development stipend
Something looks off?