Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Coding new front-end and back-end features (We use Rails and React.js but we’re cool with you learning those once you get here)
- Coming up with new database schemas
- Brainstorming new features with the rest of the product team
- Working with the product team to "trim the fat" on specs so we can keep up our shipping speed
- Putting in your 2 cents on code reviews
- Writing tests to keep our bug count super low
- Starting with the problem (not a solution!), and collaborating with product and design to create maximum impact.
- Playing online games until the wee hours of the afternoon
- Enjoying team trivia, magic shows, and team game nights!
- Traveling to Napa and relaxing in the breeze
- Beautiful code flows from your fingertips
- You've got good ideas but also listen to the ideas of others
- You get stuff done even if nobody is watching (we trust you)
- Laughing is one of your favorite things to do
- You've been coding professionally for at least 7 trips around the sun
- You've worked in a small group of great senior engineers before and are excited to do it again
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale.
- We're growing faster than a baby blue whale
- We get to make a difference in the lives of nurses who are truly amazing people.
- We know there is more to life than just work, so we all take the time to hang out with our family and friends.
- We pay a real salary and we’ve got you covered when it comes to your health. (medical, vision, dental)
- Unlimited vacation, so take a break when you need it!
- We have a great family leave policy, so you can spend time bonding with any new additions to your family.
Protect Yourself from Recruitment Fraud
At Incredible Health, the security of our employees and candidates is a priority.
All application information should be submitted securely on https://www.incrediblehealth.com/careers
We will always communicate with you via @incrediblehq.com or @incrediblehealth.com e-mail addresses and will use the email address that you provided in your application. We will not make offers or schedule interviews through LinkedIn InMail or Wire.
We will never request money or sensitive information like bank account information, social security number, or any other non-public information during the application process. We do not charge a fee to process employment applications or require any other form of payment during the recruitment process. You will not be asked to purchase your own company hardware, phone, or phone line during the recruitment process.