Customer Success - Technical Onboarding Specialist
We are looking for a self-driven passionate Onboarding Specialist to join our growing team.
You would be the first person that new customers meet with after signing up and you help them get started using Hostfully products: the Property Management Platform and Digital Guidebooks. This is a customer-facing position that requires both great communication and technical skills.
We're looking for someone with great people skills, an aptitude for understanding our powerful technology platform, and a passion for helping property managers do their job better and more easily.
Hostfully is an award winning platform and company. The company won the prestigious VRMB award for Best All Around Property Management Software for short term and vacation rentals, we've won the industry's award for Diversity Equity and Inclusion, and we also won the 2022 Shortyz Award for Best Property Management System. Hostfully’s Guidebooks are also known as the industry’s best-in-class solution for the guest experience. We are disrupting the vacation rental industry with new technology that transforms the lives of our customers.
Our customers are short term rental and vacation rental managers who manage between 5-2,000 properties. They rely on Hostfully’s platform to run their business, including:
- Instant distribution across leading bookings platforms Airbnb, Booking.com, Vrbo and Google
- Streamline and automate operations
- Automate and ease communications with travelers and owners
We are looking for people who love the grind of customer onboarding. There's a bonus if you have managed your own short term rental or Airbnb, because then you'll be able to relate even more easily to our customers.
Successful candidates will be well rounded, creative, and polished hustlers who can onboard customers that have a variety of different business operations. This is an opportunity to take ownership of a key role in a growing company. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges and is looking for an opportunity to take their experience to the next level.
As the Onboarding Specialist, you’ll be responsible for consulting with short term property managers and helping them discover how Hostfully can create new efficiencies and impact the bottom line for their business.
Then you'd be responsible for helping them bring in property and pricing data, and get the platform configured to work for them. This role requires a high comfort level with detail and complex specifications, because our customers have special configurations that we need to support. To be successful, you will need to have a thirst for understanding how these configurations can work and how we can most easily get customers going on the platform.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company and help shape and scale the Customer Success organization. You will also have a say in the strategy and growth of the company from day one.
This is a key client-facing role. You would be instrumental in creating a high-performance SaaS sales team; creating a methodical, data driven onboarding process.
- Lead in-person Onboarding sessions with customers, including discovery, demonstrations and product configuration
- Engage with customers to understand their unique and specific needs and help them configure the platform to service those needs
- Work with internal team members to influence Product, Sales, and Support
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage Customer Success and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software customer success or onboarding, with an emphasis on SaaS sales
- Record of meeting or exceeding on key goals
- Experience working directly with customers
- Experience working with a Product team to influence roadmap and communicate customer issues
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related field
- Bonus if you’re “young, scrappy and hungry and not throwing away your shot!*
- Bonus if you're a property manager - you'll be able to hit the ground running more quickly!
*We’re saying “young” only in a metaphorical way, we do not not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by law.