Solutions Engineer (Senior Full-Stack Engineer -CTO's Office)
Healthie offers infrastructure for next generation digital health organizations that provide virtual-first care. Our API-first and fully brandable suite of solutions - scheduling software, EMR, coaching tools, and client engagement - enables healthcare builders to launch and scale best-in-class experiences for their members. Our customers include prominent digital health companies that have raised $2B+ in venture capital and range from 5-person startups to multi-billion-dollar companies. In partnership with Healthie, they care for patients across the full spectrum — from preventative health & wellness to complex chronic care management, for millions of patients. Learn more about Healthie at: https://www.gethealthie.com/
As Healthie's Solutions Engineer (Senior Full-Stack Engineer -CTO's Office), you will work directly with Healthie's CTO/Co-Founder to execute on specific strategic priorities for the company.
This is a great opportunity for a strong individual contributor who wants to work on high-impact projects with visibility across the organization. You'll have the opportunity, and be responsible, for building and shipping features end-to-end. You'll coordinate with our customer success, product, and engineering teams on a regular basis.
This is a full-time position
Must reside in the U.S.
- Building integrations between third party companies and Healthie
- Identifying, and executing on, opportunities for site speed and performance
- Working alongside our mobile team (React Native) to configure web & mobile interdependencies
- Meeting with Healthie's largest customers to implement custom needs, client facing
- Working closely with Healthie's Product team to deliver product feedback
- You prefer being a strong IC to having managerial responsibilities as you progress in your career
- You have a track record of being able to build and ship products, end to end, writing full-stack, production-ready code to implement them
- You have at least 4 years experience as a full-stack developer working with our tech stack (Our stack includes Rails, React, Typescript, and GraphQL. Some of the other technologies we use are Postgres, Redis, Sidekiq, RSpec, Capybara, and Gatsby. Our test suite runs on a continuous integration service, and we deploy to a PAAS.)
- Experience in Health tech / familiarity with HIPAA
- Experience with third-party integration work
The base salary for this role is up to $170,000 per year, DOE.
Healthie offers a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and a parental leave program. We also offer some not-so-standard benefits, including learning & development stipends, nutritional coaching, fitness membership budget, co-working subscriptions, a laptop plus equipment stipend, and Summer Fridays.
- Resume Screen
- Preliminary Interview (15 minutes)
- Technical Interview (30 minutes)
- Behavioral Interview (45 minutes)
- Take Home Test
- Executive Interview (20 minutes)
- Reference Check (2 previous managers)
Healthie is committed to equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. We're proud to be building a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth. Whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.