Enterprise Account Executive
Healthie offers infrastructure for next generation digital health organizations that provide virtual-first care. Our API-first and fully brandable suite of solutions - scheduling software, EMR, coaching tools, and client engagement - enables healthcare builders to launch and scale best-in-class experiences for their members. Our customers include prominent digital health companies that have raised $2B+ in venture capital and range from 5-person startups to multi-billion-dollar companies. In partnership with Healthie, they care for patients across the full spectrum — from preventative health & wellness to complex chronic care management, for millions of patients. Learn more about Healthie at: https://www.gethealthie.com/
As a Senior Account Executive in our Digital Health segment, you’ll be responsible for building relationships, showcasing the Healthie platform, and bringing on new customers into the Healthie ecosystem. This is an inspiring, early-hire role on our Growth team with tremendous opportunity to grow in your career as Healthie continues to scale quickly. We are looking for an individual passionate about digital innovation in healthcare. The right person for this role will have a strong technology / SaaS sales experience, ideally in the healthcare space, and lead with a culture of always putting the customer at the center, by building genuine partnerships with them, and an ethos of consultative sales to determine if Healthie is a good long-term fit. We’re looking for people who want to join our journey to empower the next generation of virtual-first care.
This is a full-time, senior IC position.
Location: Remote, Unites States with preference for NY
Must reside in the U.S.
- Run a sales process from inbound leads to closed/won with companies that are in the digital health space
- Conduct sales discovery calls/texts/emails along with product demonstrations, working closely with our technical teams as needed
- Maintain and nurture a pipeline of inbound leads
- Forecast pipeline with a degree of confidence and achieve monthly forecasting goals
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the health tech and patient / provider industry
- Provide voice of customer feedback in order to continuously drive product improvements across all areas of the customer journey and experience
- Collaborate with internal teams (customer success, marketing, customer support, product, sales engineers, etc.) to solution customer needs
- Help increase overall market share by working with cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities and grow book of business
- Required: 2-4 years of experience in sales, account management, or partnerships in B2B SaaS
- Required: 2+ years of experience working for healthcare / digital health companies
- Experience partnering alongside cross-functional Growth teams, such as Marketing, Account Management, Support, and more, to provide the best customer experience journey possible
- Ability to engage with senior executives, key decision makers across a variety of audiences
- Business acumen and foundational quantitative skills to effectively develop appropriate proposals and agreements
- Ability to represent Healthie and be single externally facing representative across multiple formats
- Willingness to travel, and work remotely, as needed
- You have a passion for healthcare and want to work at a place that cares deeply about helping to improve patient outcomes and experiences
- You care about people - your colleagues, our customers, and everyone around you; People want to work for and with you
- Your network would say that you are trustworthy, empathetic, and a team-player
- You are an incredible communicator, written and spoken
- You're a problem solver who can dig deep, but know how to ask for help, to uncover solutions
$90,000.00- $125,000.00 + variable commission and bonuses
Healthie offers a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and a parental leave program. We also offer some not-so-standard benefits, including learning & development stipends, nutritional coaching, fitness membership budget, co-working subscriptions, a laptop plus equipment stipend, and Summer Fridays.
Healthie is committed to equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. We're proud to be building a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth. Whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.