The Halfdays Customer Experience department is growing and looking for a Customer Experience Agent to join the team. This role entails handling inbound calls, texts, and chats from customers and the ability to do so in a friendly and welcoming manner. This position will be reporting to the Customer Experience Lead and represent the Halfdays brand while delivering above and beyond experiences for our customers.
You will have opportunities to problem solve across a wide spectrum - from helping a customer choose the right size to solving an e-commerce order processing issue. CX Agents communicate constantly on behalf of the company and represent the voice of the customer in our growing business. We'll count on you to build fiercely loyal customer advocates, even when things get busy or stressful.
This may be cross functional with our operations team as needed during the slow season so this person must be a team player and someone who can jump into any task with a positive attitude. This is a hybrid role and we would like someone who is in the Denver, CO area and who can be in the office three times a week.
Who We Are:
Halfdays is a fast-growing ski wear brand that exists to push the status quo of the outdoor industry. We create winter wear for women that combines fashion, technicality, and sustainability. We care about each other, having lots of fun, and bringing new people into the outdoors!
- Address inbound customer interactions via phone, email, live chat, SMS, and Insta DM’s
- Work with customers to efficiently address transactional hiccups, such as technical order processing issues, payment concerns, or delivery questions
- Provide an unmatched customer experience through knowledge of our products, and engaging/connecting with customers
- Create a welcoming and comfortable environment for customers to ask questions, and learn about our products and brand
- Go through returns that are sent to the office and process refunds
- Go through our damaged product returns and categorize level of damage
- Meet performance metrics and strive for excellence in department and brand objectives
- Be aware of any customer trends and communicate any patterns to the CX Lead so that we can continuously improve
- 1+ years of prior CX experience in a customer-centric e-commerce business
- Working knowledge of Shopify or similar e-commerce platform
- Working knowledge of Gladly or similar customer support system
- Knowledge of customer service best practices
- Excellent data entry skills
- Empathetic and personable call demeanor
- Ability to adapt to change and shifting priorities quickly
You'll love this job if:
- You love to solve problems and help others
- You have a genuine interest in building relationships
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator with great interpersonal skills
- You have an eye for detail and a love of grammar
- You can multitask and enjoy making notes
- You are able to collaborate with other team members while also being an individual contributor
- You are calm and welcoming even in stressful situations
- You are learning-oriented and open to providing and accepting feedback
- You have a 'can do' attitude and ability to do what it takes to get the job done
At Halfdays, we know that skiers come from all different backgrounds, and we are here to support them by having a diverse team. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.