Key Account Manager
Our mission is to build the most intelligent and trusted payment system in Latin America.
We achieve this using AI, behavioral finance, and our powerful data network.
We are a very early stage, well-funded tech startup backed by some of the best venture capital funds in the US and Latin America, as well as leading fintech CEOs and super angels.
The team is led by an experienced former venture capitalist and serial entrepreneur – with several successful fintech exits.
Learn more at https://www.grupago.mx
About the Job
Our vision is to become one of the largest and leading payment platforms across LatAm over time.
This position is one of our first senior hires – you will report directly to the CEO and be an important part of our leadership team.
The position is one of the most important jobs in the company – and will involve:
- 1. Reaching out to leading eCommerce brands across Mexico (medium and large companies)
- 2. Designing and launching pilot programs for them
- 3. Staying in close contact to get customer feedback and relay this to our product and engineering teams
We are looking for a truly special person who loves a huge challenge, thrives under uncertainty, is very self-driven, has achieved results independently – and loves a job that rewards you significantly based on strong performance.
After the first few months, this role will evolve to have a quota (annual sales target). A big part of compensation will be based on your ability to sign up new customers and expand the company’s revenues.
As such, it will have unlimited earning potential for a high performer.
- Native Spanish speaker
- Strong business fluency in English
- 5-10+ years of proven enterprise sales experience
- Consistent history of meeting and exceeding challenging sales targets
- Located in CDMX
- Extremely talented at sales, communication, and managing complex customer needs
- Outstanding personal references from previous employers
- Ability to thrive in a highly unstructured environment
- Sales experience in fintech or payments
- (Very nice to have) Previous experience at an early stage startup
- Competitive base salary
- Major bonuses based on reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Stock equity grants based on experience and performance
- Private health benefits
- Savings plan
- Tech equipment of your choice