United States · Remote · Canada
Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2022
At Flexpa, we're making it easy for patients to share health care data. As of July 2021, 28 million Medicare Advantage patients can electronically share their health plan, benefit coverage, and medications. Flexpa is the easiest way to start using these newly released APIs.
If you join us in 2022 you will be an early team member and help us shape decisions about what we are building and why, who we hire, and company culture.
Our pitch to you:
- Flexpa is working in a hard space that matters to everyone. We are all future or previous patients in the healthcare system. Access to care is personal.
- Flexpa has experienced founders. We've founded two YC companies.
- Flexpa has support from world-class technologists, investors, and healthcare practitioners.
- Flexpa has a culture of calm, respect, and a "put the shopping cart back" mentality.
- Flexpa has clear and competitive compensation. On base pay: we will pay you more than average (by role and location). We target 75th percentile rates for everyone.
Developers on the team today:
- Get to drive product development
- Work with TypeScript everywhere
- Have a fast running CI pipeline and never wait on builds because we use tools like SWC
- Make generalist contributions and can touch any part of the product
- Value clear written communication
- Are passionate about security, privacy, and accessibility issues
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years working full-time as a software developer (engineer)
- A fundamental understanding of command line tools - bash, git, POSIX
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with FHIR and existing healthcare APIs is a strong nice to have
See more open positions at Flexpa
Something looks off?