Software Engineer SD3 - Frontend
Who we're looking for
Ease is looking for a Front End Software Engineer to join our team. We’re clinician-obsessed, optimistic; just flat-out awesome humans. We have an intense hunger to win, and we're not afraid to rebel against the system. If this sounds like a team you want to work with and you have 6-9 years of experience working as a Software Engineer, this opportunity is for you.
What we're solving for
There's no longer a viable pathway for clinician entrepreneurs to build and launch independent practices. Today, more clinicians are employees than small business owners, and instead of working within their communities, they're working for hospital systems or gig-economy platforms that restrict healthcare access and increase costs.
Help the 4.5 million U.S. licensed clinicians return to their communities, build new businesses, and regain their practice independence. Thus creating more diverse and equitable access to mental and healthcare services that properly represent patient needs. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact with huge potential to revolutionize the future of healthcare.
What you'll do
- Own and drive technical decisions with a grounding in solving problems for our customers and business
- Coaching and mentoring junior developers
- Operating cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, and Design teams
- Demonstrated expertise in web UI development: accessibility, localization, performance, functional testing, security and PCI compliance
What are we looking for
- 5+ years experience developing using NextJS and React applications
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Deep experience building react applications as part of a technical team
- Experience with e-commerce and/or payments
- Knowledge and work experience in micro frontends
- Basic knowledge of Dev-Ops, cloud deployment will be an added bonus
- Generous PTO and sick leave
- Hybrid/remote work environment
Ease is a practice financial operations platform that helps clinicians start, grow, and manage independent practices. Ease provides everything clinicians need to form a tech-enabled practices, from automating business entities and back office operations, to customizing care delivery workflows with collaborative clinical care team environments that are end-to-end HIPAA-compliant.
We are backed by Slauson & Co and other notable investors Precursor Ventures, Acrew Capital's Scout Fund, SputnikATX Ventures, and Angel investors Nathan and Sonia Baschez, Nikhil Krishnan, and Eliana Murillo.
How we think about diversity, equity, and inclusion
We try to make sure the diversity of our clinicians is reflected in the team that serves them. When we include people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, ages, and identities — we end up building a better experience for everyone, patients, clinicians, caregivers, etc.
We know that to build a great business we must hold ourselves accountable to be intentional in our hiring practices.
The pay range for this position is $20 to $25 USD per hour (pay to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data).